Glasgow Pram Centre - www.glasgowpramcentre.co.uk

Glasgow Pram Centre - www.glasgowpramcentre.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Glasgow Pram Centre - www.glasgowpramcentre.co.uk

“Avoid ”

written by Keistarksatwt on 06/12/2023

Rude and terrible customer service. Will blackmail you to remove reviews. Sold me a faulty car seat and point blank refused to do anything to help me. Constantly said they would collect it but never showed up.

“Amazing service”

written by Rodriguezog231 on 06/05/2019

We had a great day at the pram centre came with both sets of parents to buy pram and furniture amazing choice staff were fantastic and patient with us couldn’t be more helpful. That was 2 weeks ago phoned to advise pram now in and furniture is getting delivered so they are going to deliver pram with furniture next week on day that suits us

“Ordered pram on Monday and can’t believe was ready...”

written by ixDobson469 on 03/05/2019

Ordered pram on Monday and can’t believe was ready to collected today amazing service from start to finish staff very knowledgable and biggest pram shop we have been in with the best choices

“Let diwn”

written by MathiasShepherd1979 on 27/04/2019

Was let down by Glasgow pram center kept giving me different delivery dates for a pram that was ordered 7 weeks ago to which they said would be able to supply.Went to Jan Stewart prams and she was able to order pram and have it delivered to her store in 3 days mabye pram center should take more then they wouldn’t lose customer

“Excellent!!”

written by on 30/09/2018

I came in here not really knowing much about any of the items I was after, other than a list. The person that helped us probably seen we were looking abit confused and came to help us. We couldn’t have asked for any better service. Although initially, I was thinking, oh this girl looks really young, don’t let that deceive you. She was very knowledge, brought all the items over to us, (assisting myself as I’m less able) giving us various options to choose from and was able to answer all questions we put to her. She was even able to back up her answers with the same info being on the designers website. She also made sure that the 2 different types of car seats we bought, both fitted into our car. She also went through any extras I may have thought I needed and gave an honest opinion whether she thought I needed them or not. I also went ahead and bought our mammas and papas furniture from here as I felt so at ease and confident in the service. In total we bought Egg, Maxi Cosi, Doona and Mammas & Papas products. It seems a lot of the bad reviews appear to be about the service of the suppliers rather than the pram centre itself which is obviously outwith their control and not their fault.

“This whole transaction has been a nightmare, to begin...”

written by Kennedyd316 on 31/03/2018

This whole transaction has been a nightmare, to begin my pram was "awaiting stock" and when I saw that it was now in stock I have to PROMPT PramCentre with several emails to even sent it out to me, they did. I bought a new model of a pram from them, when it came it was immediately clear this was the OLD MODEL with stickers stuck over the old name to deceive customers, but sold for over £200 more. I contacted them for a return which took MANY MANY emails and almost a week of back and forth to finally happen. I am now waiting for an almost £1000 refund from then they said would be processed immediately upon the pram getting back to them. This was days ago now. I've seen other complaints of people not receiving refunds too. I will be taking legal action if my refund isn't issued within the next few days as I have the emails to prove they have lied and been deceptive.

“Happy first time parents ”

written by nlMcKnight272 on 04/03/2018

fantastic as first time parents we managed to get the nursery furniture and pushchair car seat and base and a few pounds up as the prices are fantastic . at the time we picked two dates one that i would like the furniture delivered and assembled this was problem free . and i have just received my call that the pushchair is ready to collect on time (actually 1 week before ) we also have peace of mind that they are going to put the car seat and base in our car. So glad that i never read the reviews to after as it may have put me off going, service was great the prices was great would recommend this store to everyone .

“Staff have been brilliant!”

written by Eganqv478 on 07/01/2018

I haven't been the easiest customer to deal with in all honesty, I have had to change my easypay order a few times but they have not complained or moaned once. I've felt bad asking to change an order and at times, wouldn't blame them for telling me no and go away! Haha. But I've had nothing but professionalism, understanding and great customer service from the girls that I've spoke with at Pramcentre (love the online chat feature, it's so quick to get your questions answered!). I also love the option to use easypay and help spread the cost, not all places do this! I will certainly be back for future purchases.

“The worst customer service ever! Have now been told 3...”

written by on 22/11/2017

The worst customer service ever! Have now been told 3 weeks in a row my pram will be delivered that week and still wAiting to hear anything back , have now phoned the store 3 times and have always been told the same thing "someone will phone you back" I am now due in 1 weeks time will no pram or car seat, would never shop here again.

“Terrible company, awful customer service!”

written by Sianvcollins on 20/08/2017

Terrible customer service. Bought our pram here and within a month the wheels buckled, these were replaced only for the fault to appear again! Tried to return as not fit for purpose but got nowhere. They refused to acknowledge any problem, even though the wheels were clearly bent and had already been replaced! Have sent multiple emails and letters- no responce. Nobody answers phonecalls! Wish I had read reviews before going here. Avoid, avoid, avoid!!

Ep2809's Response to Sianvcollins's Review

Written on: 07/09/2017

I agree with your comments.
Avoid this company. Trying to get a refund for non delivery of goods. Item ordered on 22/8 /17.
All e mails i sent have never been answered. Finally phoned them !!!. Their recorded message re instructions of what number you need to input on your phone is incorrect. However this information is correct on their web page !!
Cancelled the order & was promised a refund ASAP that day. Needless to say,I am still waiting, so have passed this problem to Paypal's Resolution Centre.

“Poor Service - Glasgow Pram Centre ”

written by Warren268 on 06/07/2017

Ordered a Quinny Buzz & car seat, was informed all items are in stock and there ready to be delivered, delivery was organised for 5/7/17 and was told i would receive a text or email from the courier company notifying me when delivery would be due. I chased them in the morning and was told that the girl i had spoken to before hadn't even organised the order for delivery! (angry face) so i was then assured it would be sent out for delivery the following day 6/7/17 once again still not notification from the courier company and no tracking details, so i've had to chase GPC again! to be told the courier had an issue receiving my order - which i think is bull! So i have now been told it will be delivered tomorrow! and assured it will be! i have 4 weeks until my due date and don't need this added stress... i swear it better be here tomorrow! it's ridiculous how they cant simply deliver an item. Really not happy!!!

“Doesn't even deserve a 1 star!!!”

written by katieisted on 26/06/2017

Worse company to history! I have waited 8 weeks for my cot set, they then decided to deliver it on a day I wasn't in. They didn't even tell me they were delivering it!!! And after being told every week different things over the phone it will be next week, it will be next week it has been an absolute joke!! 3 weeks left of pregnancy my cot set arrived, however I now have the problem of my pram not arriving! Got given a delivery slot which then changed from 9.30-10.30 to between 6am-10pm WHO DELIVERS AT 10PM?!, no contact number to ring to see where my pram was. Then got another text giving me another time slot from 1.30-2.30pm , 5 minutes later got ANOTHER text saying that time slot has been cancelled and I will receive it before 6pm. I am heavily pregnant and never been messed around so much in all my life! Worst shopping experience ever, I will never be ordering from here again.

“Pram not in store”

written by Callie261 on 16/02/2017

Ordered a Venicci carbo black 3in1 pram on September 2016 for collection to be the start of Feb as due date was start of march 2017 and had been 2weeks early in previous pregnancy. I also repeated the collection date several times to customer advisor when ordering pram so it would be ready, to which I was told that it would and just to fone a couple of weeks before to arrange the Collection. So in the middle of January I contacted the store regarding order to which I was told they had the wrong due date noted and collection and that the pram was not in store and would not be ready to collect for 2-3 weeks. So I waited a week and foned again to make sure the pram had been ordered the week before and that it was in the process of being delivered to find out that It hadn't even been ordered and that my due date was still wrong in the system. The advisor from the store on the phone said the same 2-3weeks again and had also spoke with manager who said the same and where both very unhelpful. I decided that I wanted my money back and was not willing to give them my money as they had made the end of my pregnancy very stressful andthere attitude towards the situation was like they didnt give a dame. Luckily thought I was able to get the same pram from another store within in 4 days and they where excellent in dealing with my situation. I would not recommend this company to anyone as they lied to me several times over the phone and also when I went to get my money back they where trying to say there was a delay with the pram and that I wouldn't get it anywhere else before due date, but I did!

“A very stressful time!”

written by O'Donnell90 on 11/02/2017

We ordered a Quinny Buzz Xtra and Maxi Cosi car seat in Dec so we had plenty of time for delivery before out baby arrived in Feb. We were told it would take 2-3 weeks for it to arrive in store and then they would contact us. By the end of Jan, we still had not heard from them so phoned to double check that the order was in store. We were told it wasn’t but that it would be in that week or at the weekend at the latest. Again, we had no contact from them so phoned on the Saturday to check it was us in for us to pick up. We were told it wasn’t and that it would be another 2-3 weeks for the delivery to arrive. This meant that the delivery would not arrive until well after my due date. When I said this to the lady I spoke to, she asked how likely it would be that the baby would arrive on the due date!!! We decided to go into the store the next day to find out what was happening as it had been almost 2 months since we placed the order and our baby was due in 9 days. When we spoke to them in store, there was no pram and it would definitely not be in store in time for us but we could have the car seat – at a much higher cost than the deal we had agreed! By this point, we decided to stop the order and get our deposit back. With our baby due so close, we were very upset and this had caused us huge stress. We went straight to Mothercare to see what we could do quickly. They ordered the products we wanted and said it would be 3-5 working days for delivery – which is exactly what happened! We had such a positive experience with them, with lovely staff understanding just how awful our experience at the Pram Centre had been. We also paid less for the product in Mothercare than at the Pram Centre with service that out shone! I don’t usually write negative reviews but I could not let this go without sharing our experience and at such a late date in my pregnancy. I can’t express how disappointed I was at a time when everything should be about excitement about our new arrival!

“DO NOT TRUST PRAMCENTRE”

written by Stonerp74 on 23/01/2017

I see from previous reviews that this company have been getting away with taking people money for items that they don't actually hav in stock for a long time now. Ordered highchair which was showing as in stock for 24hr dispatch. After four days it was still awaiting dispatch so I emailed them and got a response saying that there was a delay but if I was happy to wait the item would be in stock within 2 weeks. I checked three times that they were certain that stock would arrive as I wasn't happy to wait another 2 weeks to be told I wasn't getting it but assured that it was on its way to them!!! They've had my money for over 3 weeks now and I got an email to say sorry but we won't be getting it and to choose something else from the website. I declined to give them anymore money and told them I wanted an immediate refund and I'm still waiting!! The highchair was in stock at other retailers at the time I should've just ordered elsewhere but thought pramcentre could be trusted. I don't know how they get away with it, it's all a big sham you can sell items you don't have and website issues should've been sorted by now, why do they take payment before the goods are dispatched? It's all fishy, if I don't have my refund by close of play tomorrow I'll be taking it further.

“Disgraceful, and that's being polite”

written by Woodwardpn122 on 09/01/2017

Ordered items 2 x rocking horses. Unlike most people's complaints I actually received my items but honestly wish I hadn't. Items were to be given as presents and the state of the boxes put paid to that idea. Genuinely don't think the state of boxes could be any worse if they'd have been trampled on by a herd of elephant's. Disgraceful. Ridiculous. Only saving grace is I didn't spend too much so worth the cost to find out the absolute ineptness of these lot. Learn from mine and other people's mistakes guys. Avoid this lot. You'll be glad you did trust me

“Nightmare!!!”

written by on 24/12/2016

Absolutely rubbish company! poor service! lack of communication to customers! will definitely not be recommending these to anyone!!!!

“Very nice experience”

written by PaulinaPaulina on 06/12/2016

I would recommemd. Lady who sold us our pram was very patient and answeared all of our questions. Very good experience. Our product was in stock so we could collect it right away. We also reveived help to put our new pram to the car.

“AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE”

written by andywillers on 01/12/2016

Just awful service. Ordered a product that said in stock, only to wait 3 weeks before contacting to be told they were waiting for it to come in stock. I then moved house (because who expects an order to take over a month) and then when i enquired half way through week four since ordering it turns out my stuff arrived ages ago, and was just sitting in the warehouse. But they couldn;t change my delivery address, so I had to cancel. Which they didn;t end up doing and I got a dispatch notification, which I hastily called about to see what was going on (as I had now left my old address and had no access to it), and turned out they had never actually cancelled the order. Add to this that every time you phone up expect to wait at least half an hour before someone answers. After I cancelled my order I ordered the same stuff from Amazon which arrived next day - no wonder Amazon is taking business away from smaller retailers - they do it right. AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE PLAGUE - you have a baby on the way, don't add stress to it by shopping here.

“A confusing shopping experience made painless”

written by KorbinOlson275 on 30/11/2016

I visited the Pram Centre with my mum on Saturday 26th November to purchase a pram . Having no experience of this before I was very confused to say the least. She helped us with our choice and demonstrated functions of 2 prams we looked at. She answered all questions and was very helpful indeed. We asked a lot of questions and she was extremely patient. Credit due to her. We spent over an hour choosing a pram and then wanted to buy smaller items. There was a lot of waiting about to ask a sales assistant advice on the smaller items , but we expected this as it was a Saturday afternoon. I ended up not purchasing the smaller items as there seemed to be alot of running about to different tills and stock rooms to check things. By this time I was tired so we purchased the pram and left. Over all a good shopping experience and she made all the difference

Asked by Dylanriley82 on 19th July 2019 Report this content
Do they stock the surf timeless special edition?

Asked by Suz79 on 14th January 2017 Report this content
Has anyone bought the vib infinity 3-in-1 pram? And how is it when you actually use it? Can anyone recommend it or offer advice? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Report this content tinkerbash Written on: 16/01/2017
It's very bulky to transport , the chassis is bulky and if you have a small car could be problematic , the pram itself though is very comfy. I didn't use the fur trim because heairs were easy falling off and I didn't want my baby's to inhale one. Nice beautiful Pram easy to walk with not so easy to transport.
Asked by swardmcc on 30th May 2014 Report this content
Has anyone bought the new vib serenity pram, if so what are your thoughts on it?

Asked by Carly22 on 16th March 2014 Report this content
How much notice do you have to give when ordering a pram before your due date?

Answers (2)
Report this content paul_01_07 Written on: 17/03/2014
Over 6 months
Report this content stuboo1969 Written on: 17/03/2014
We gave 3 months notice as there was a model change during the viewing period BUT normally they have them in stock for immediate delivery...or at least, that's what they and most other websites, say.