USC Reviews

USC
1.5
  • Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Summary

If you are a regularly shop at USC why not share your experiences with others and write reviews on USC clothing here.
USC - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for USC

“Only recommend to someone you despise”

written by shil2205 on 16/05/2024

Appalling customer service, had tonpay £5 to return an incorrect item sent so I have handed over money for USC error. Hate byying online and this company optimises why. Absolute disgrace. Will never buy from USC again

“Don't even bother!”

written by Cbarker8716 on 10/06/2023

Don't even bother ordering from this company. Placed an order for lacoste trainers which were £95. The trainers arrived with marks and stains on both trainers. One shoe had been used on display for people to try on, the laces had faded and was a blackened colour. Quality checks had not been done amd was only offered a part refund. Absolute joke of a company.

“DO NOT USE USC”

written by meganchar on 22/05/2020

I wish I could give 0 stars. I will never order from USC again. Terrible service. They did not refund me for some of the items which I had returned so I emailed them. 5 weeks later I eventually got a reply saying they did not receive the other items! They should refund me another £20 but they are saying I am lying and never returned more than 2 items, when in fact I returned 4 items. I wish I had read previous reviews before ordering from this shop as most of them are disgusting.

“No product no contact back”

written by Phillips233 on 17/05/2019

I ordered lots of items and got email that only 1 item in stock. Of course they charge me full amount plus delivery before they sent 1 item out. I was trying to contact if they can give me different size if the certain size out of stock. You can’t directly contact them on email. In fact you have to go through lots of form and they only answer you back by automate reply. That means your request never been read you only get the same answer over and over again. Learn my lesson. I will be careful ordering online next time.

“Terrible shop - no refunds and bad service”

written by cambridge01 on 09/05/2018

They do not make it clear that they do not offer a refund on store bought items, I even asked the girl serving me before I bought the shorts, who confirmed I could return them if they didn't fit my husband. They did not fit, I returned them only to be told I could have an exchange of gift card, no refunds are offered. So you can 'return' but don't expect a refund. When I complained to the shop assistant that I had been misled when I bought the shorts, she laughed in my face. So rude and unhelpful. The shop is terrible.

“Awful!”

written by Avery415 on 07/03/2018

Poor quality, poor service, poor customer service. Avoid.

“Help”

written by Reggielee1 on 23/01/2018

I ordered clothes 4 weeks a go and emailed and phoned up 4 times With no response as yet can anyone tell me how to get hold Of someone this company is a joke

“Hell”

written by 318Harding on 16/07/2016

My history is terrible, I started to work in this store a few months ago: The managers of the store don´t treat at their staff good, they talk without respect, even scream us. They send the weekly rota out of time, then during the next week they change the same rota untill 5 times in the same week. In my free days, I have call of my managers requesting me for work because they need people in the store. This circunstances happen frequently. In other hand, the area manager and the manager shouts us because we have to sell at the customers the most expensive carrier bag (1.50-2.00 pounds), and we can´t offer the cheaper for 5p, if not we are penalized, with the magazines is the same. If we don´t sell a minimum of bags o magazines per day, with are penalized with less hour of works and without earnings. I consider myself as a hardworker person, and team worker, responsible and commitment, but this store destroy exploit their workers and the managers do it the same. Im sick due to this, Im looking for other job, and if the customer could know about their money and their online orders, NOBODY WOULD BUY HERE. I can show every thing that Im working here. Please do not work here, care your health.

“I asked staff about a gift card and the lady in the...”

written by motherwitch on 17/03/2016

I asked staff about a gift card and the lady in the shop told me i can put whatever money i want on it and can topup again when i want. On this basis i thought great i can save up a gift card for my husband to have a treat. When i got back to the shop the week after and asked to put £20 on my gift card i then got told by another lady of staff that they can`t topup the same card i need to put money on another gift card. I then said so to get £100 at £10 per wk i will end up with 10 gift cards ? The lady said yes. I told my husband and he contacted usc and they said gift cards cannot be topped up and we don`t give refunds and there is nothing they will do about it. I now feel that the staff at usc does not give the public honest information . My advice to others is SHOP ELSEWHERE where you get descent service.

“Carrier Bags ”

written by monkeynut50000 on 15/03/2016

THEY TRY TO UPSELL THEIR DEARER CARRIER BAGS AT 80P AND A £1 AT THE CHECKOUT AND DONT TELL YOU OF THEIR CHEAPER 5P CARRIER BAGS (WAS TOLD THIS BY THE ASSISTANT MANAGER AT THE WHITE ROSE) UNLESS YOU REQUEST ONE THEY ADOPT THIS METHOD TO SQUEEZE MORE MONEY OUT OF YOU MY NAIVE 14YR OLD DAUGHTER FELL FOR THIS AND IS MOST ANNYED NOW THEY ARE HOODWINKING THE VERY CUSTOMERS ESPECIALLY THE YOUNGER NOT SO STREETWISE WHO COME IN AND SPEND MONEY IN THEIR SHOPS I FIND IT MORALLY WRONG HENCE ONE STAR FOR QUALITY OF SERVICE NOT BEING INFORMED OF ALL OPTIONS, AND ONE STAR FOR VALUE FOR MONEY CHARGED DAUGHTER 75P MORE THAN NEEDED

Giddybulldawg's Response to monkeynut50000's Review

Written on: 03/05/2016

I have just had the very same experience and have walked out of the shop with a £65 shirt in my hands because I didn't want to pay for a bag bag at either 80p or £1 - I couldn't believe it - and will be writing a further review! Not impressed at all

“Bought 3 expensive t shirts. After A few days of...”

written by fbBoyd340 on 26/02/2016

Bought 3 expensive t shirts. After A few days of owning them I found 2 of them had tears in them and one (white t shirt) that I was washed (as per the recommended heat and method) was stained brown by a leather tag sown on to it as part of the garment. I took all three t shirts back for a refund as they are clearly not in new condition or are not fit for purpose (faulty). They refused to give me a refund even though I stated that the Consumer Rights Act say they must give a refund if good are faulty, they offered a credit note instead, but who would want credit for three faulty products to get three more likely faulty products. I emailed head office with pictures to prove that they were faulty and they apologised but told me they would not do a refund. Anyway I have contacted the bank and they will force a refund under the Consumer Rights Act. But the hassle of it is just appalling! Terrible customer service, the staff were not very polite either, and the management thought it was funny that I had been ripped off by a multi million pound company (owned by Sports Direct). I won't be shopping at either USC or Sports Direct again and if you think you can get a cheap deal at either stores, think again! It may cost you like outdid me.

“Rubbish”

written by CayTy on 25/08/2015

I ordered a size 11/12 Tommy Hilfiger house slippers, they sent 10.5/11 even though they sent the order form along with the slippers which read 11/12, they were to small, so sent them back for a replacement, the replacements arrived in a box sized 11/12, but the same 10.5/11 slippers were in the box. decided to put this down to experience and not return them, haven't the time to keep running about for other peoples incompetence, i will now NEVER order from USC or the affiliated company Sports Direct. Totally unprofessional!

“No refund policy”

written by AadenRogers on 26/07/2015

just bought some trainers in Milton Keynes. Within 5 mins I decided I'd actually changed my mind about them. Went back and told there was a no refund policy which was on display 3 tills away from where I was served and another customer was stood in front of it. Told the manager that each till should have one, as why would I look for a notice hidden behind somebody else. In the mean time was trying to upswell me bags and magazines instead. He agreed I couldn't have seen it but never the less tough it's the policy. So from now on I presume u should hunt around every store you go in in case there is hidden policy behind another person to read. The worst service ever. I will never shop in this company again and I will spread the word on how it likes to treat the public. I hope their staff get treated the same as I was treated today. Gstar I would pull ur products out of this company if I wS you as it tarnishes your brand with it.

“i would not shop here again”

written by d12ftx on 28/06/2015

by far the worst shop I've ever shopped in. bought some jeans fitting rooms where closed so I could not try them on so I bought them, no bags at checkout and I was asked to purchase a bag for 80p. got home jeans did not fit, took them back and they could not offer me a refund just a cash voucher, shop was due to closedown in 3days... company policy is appalling

“APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE”

written by wzGalloway145 on 13/05/2015

We have now had 2 bad experiences with this store - my 14 year old daughter purchased a top earlier this year and the same day decided she didn't want it after all and tried to return it for a refund - told that no refund possible and that she should have seen the notices telling her that when she purchased it. She is 14 - she doesn't look at things like that - also she has been used to shops with proper customer service and no quibble refunds. So she was left with a gift voucher and the impossible task of buying something that was actually worth buying. Eventually, several months later she managed to find some sports legging in-store for £17.99 and used the voucher. However when she came home and looked at the USC website the exact leggings being sold for £12.50! I rang both the store and Customer Service and was told that that's just the way it is - sometimes it works the other way and things are cheaper in-store. What rubbish!! You're telling me Next, Debenhams and M&S etc. run their business like this? We won't be visiting this store again. As their target audience is probably aged 12 - 20 you could even accuse them of cynically exploiting cash strapped teenagers.

“Take Money but don't deliver”

written by hiPotter184 on 20/03/2015

BEWARE-I wish I had read the reviews for USC before I placed and order and then maybe I would not have lost money. I placed and order and after several days emailed to track as the website stated my order was with the courier (three weeks later it still states this) I received a response stating it had been delivered and that I signed for it, I responded that I had not signed for it and could they tell me or send me the name of the person who signed for it, surprise surprise nearly three weeks and several emails back to USC they have still not responded. They have had my money for three weeks yet do not want to send my items. Only a matter of time before they go bust, worst online retailer ever

“Appalling company!”

written by AlfredoYoung472 on 06/03/2015

Purchased an item, but needed a size smaller, only offered me an exchange (which is fine, as it is stated when buying products from them) When asking for the smaller size, Luton store did not have it, so I called Watford, Hemel and Milton Keynes (all within my reach) none of which had this size, nor could they tell me when/IF that size would be back In and no option of ordering it in especially. Called customer services and they gave me the same speech of a gift card or exchange. HOW CAN I EXCHANGE WHEN YOU DONT HAVE THE SIZE I REQUIRE? WHY WOULD I WANT A GIFTCARD TO HAVE FOR 15 MONTHS, WHEN I REQUIRE THAT PARTICULAR SHOE AND SIZE NOW (or with atleast some notice of when it will be in!?) in a round-a-bout way, she told me to pick another shoe. NO. A disgusting, unsympathetic, unqualified company with a severe lack of knowledge. I have just placed my small claims court application in, with advisory from my lawyer telling me it's a win. I'll be seeing USC very soon.

Shockadelica1973's Comment

Written on: 26/07/2015

Had same problem in MK. I might take to small claims too.

“CHEATS SELLING FAULTY GOODS GOING AGAINST 1979 SALES...”

written by coolplayer on 01/03/2015

THIS COMPANY GOES AGAINST 1979 SALES OFF GOODS ACT!! BEST TAKE COURT ACTION AGAINST THIS TRASH SITE...EVER SINCE SPORTS DIRECT TOOK OVER!! NOTHING BUT FAULTY GOODS If I could I give this company -0 stars  Goods are mostly faulty  Staff are rude and have no respect Also customer services are the same!! no manners and no idea how to treat customers.  They seem too think it's exceptable to buy a jacket and not wear it more then 2 weeks and stitching is loose and cracked along with 6 other items all damaged and they say it's from wear and tear...All items damaged are either trainers and shoes with glue coming away after 3 days of wearing them and 2 weeks I've bought 8 items and 6 were faulty manager changed 3 items and agreed too exchange the gstar jacket... but then changed his mind 30 minutes in to me looking for goods to exchange. I got news for you scamming company!! THE 1979 SALES OFF GOODS ACT PROTECTS US CUSTOMERS FROM CHEAP SKATE COMPANIES LIKE YOU!! NEXT STEP IS SMALL CLAIMS COURT WHICH WILL COST MORE MONEY FOR YOUR SCAMMING COMPANY. RATE THIS COMPANY AS TRASH... SAME AS SPORTS DIRECT. RETURNS POLICY IS A SHAM!! STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS STORE  AS I POINTED OUT TO THE MANAGER OF STORE IN OXFORD STREET THERE WAS 2 JACKETS THAT WERE DAMAGED AND FAULTY BEING SOLD IN STORE AS I PICKED THEM OUT AND GAVE THEM TOO HIM SHOWING HIM ONE OFF THEM HAD VERY LOOSE STITCHING THAT WAS COMING AWAY ON CUFF SAME AS MINE WHICH I WAS TOLD WAS FROM WEAR AND TEAR. FUNNY ENOUGH IT MUST BE WEAR AND TEAR ON THE HANGER TOO. AND ALSO THE OTHER JACKET HAD A RIP ON CUFF WHICH THE MANAGER SHRUGGED HIS SHOULDERS AND SAID ... IT MUST OF GOT CAUGHT BY A CUSTOMER AND PUT BOTH JACKETS ON SALE FOR THE FULL PRICE STILL. MANAGER HAS NO SKILL IN FASHION TECHNOLOGY AND ALSO SEEMS TO SCRATCH HIS HEAD AND CHANGE HIS MIND THINKING IT'S EXCEPTABLE. OH WELL NEVER AGAIN WILL I SHOP FROM YOUR COMPANY. AND I WILL BE GETTING A FULL REFUND AND INTEREST FROM TRAVEL EXPENSES. GOOD RIDDANCE TO TRASH.

“In liquidation”

written by Craiguu58 on 10/02/2015

Do not use....... I ordered items and return very begin of January.......still waiting for a refund. Had false promises of a cheque been sent as they can no longer refund by paypal which is how I paid as the company is in liquidation. Terrible customer service now fear I won't get my money back.

“greedy greedy and appalled ”

written by Myrick235 on 03/02/2015

purchased a pair trainers from usc when i got to the till i was asked by a miserable female shop assistant that did not have the decency to look up did i want a bag , i said yes and to my disbelief the cheapest bag was 80 pence i needed a bag as i was not going to carry a box around newcastle for the rest of the day !!!! they should be happy for the sale, but no they want to exctract a ridiculous amount for a bag that they know you need shame on you usc wont go back to your company anymore as you greedy ! and taking advantage of yr customers disgrace !

Asked by JyotiKaur on 25th December 2013 Report this content
If i order from online, Can i go to their republic store near to me to do a refund or can i only return via postage?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site