Directory of Estate Agents Spain Reviews - www.estateagentsespana.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Before moving to Costa del Sol I tried finding...”

Written on: 08/07/2005 by Maebhkj (1 review written)

Before moving to Costa del Sol I tried finding internet lists of estate agents in the Malaga region. Most links returned were poor, maybe linking to specific agents, many of them not even in Spain. I spent hours filling in on-line requests. Then I found www.estateagentsespana.com which gave me exactly what I wanted. Other directory sites should take a leaf out of their book. However, the site claims to offer lists of estate agents in Spain, but only covers a small area of the Costa del Sol and… Read Full Review