Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Emanuel Ungaro Apparition - Ask a question now

“Sweet and very fruity, noticeable presence without...”

Written on: 16/02/2008

Sweet and very fruity, noticeable presence without being overpowering, long-lasting without changing its character. The fruits give it a separate identity.

If you like sweet and sexy fragrances that are at the same time not over the top, Apparition would be great for you.

“I was bought this fragrence by my hubby last November,...”

Written on: 14/07/2005 by tawbunny (1 review written)

I was bought this fragrence by my hubby last November, from Greece, and I have had huge difficulty locating it in other european countries. Many friends and collegues have commplimented this scent as unusual and fresh with a sexy floral mix!

“Emanuel Ungaro Apparition - This fragrance is nice and...”

Written on: 07/07/2005 by Erin D (73 reviews written)

Emanuel Ungaro Apparition - This fragrance is nice and someone out there is going to love it because it's a new take on their favorite scent, but it isn't for me. What I mean is, it isn't really unique in any way...kind of a fragrance people could ignore. That's why I didn't care much for it. I like scents that prompt the question, "Mmmmm, what perfume are you wearing?" This isn't it. It smells nice and is sexy without being too much, perhaps something nice for the woman who wants to maintain sex appeal in a conservative office atmosphere, but when my sample runs out I'll forget all about it.
My all-time favorites: Elizabeth Taylor Diamonds and Emeralds/Elizabeth Arden Green Tea(and Spiced Green Tea)/Davidoff Cool Water Woman

Erin D's Response to Erin D's Review

Written on: 06/08/2005

Update: I wore this a few nights later to a long outdoor concert(it became my friend in the heat)and my boyfriend wrapped his arms around me, nuzzled my neck and said, "Mmmm. What are you wearing? You smell amazing!" I guess it's pretty sexy in hot weather. Go figure.

Read 1 Comment