London-Weddings.co.uk, Nationwide-UK Reviews

London-Weddings.co.uk, Nationwide-UK - Ask a question now

“London Weddings is an internet based wedding company...”

Written on: 15/07/2005 by tillytilly (1 review written)

London Weddings is an internet based wedding company search facility. It allowed me to find my wedding entertainment by completing a simple search. I logged on after seeing London Weddings on review centre. I found that it cut out a lot of stress and time wasting, and the package we received was very professional. Would recommend. Thanks review centre… Read Full Review

“London-Weddings.co.uk, - Quality wedding company...”

Written on: 07/07/2005 by Lauren100 (1 review written)

London-Weddings.co.uk, - Quality wedding company search service, providing me with two excellent wedding cake companies and two wedding photography companies also. Very tidy package at an extremely resonable price. London Weddings made findng our perfect wedding companies a piece of cake… Read Full Review