Panasonic TX32LXD500 Reviews

Panasonic TX32LXD500 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Panasonic TX32LXD500

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“My Panasonic TX32LXD500 was bought after my last TV...”

Written on: 07/07/2009 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

My Panasonic TX32LXD500 was bought after my last TV blew up (luckily whilst I was in the room) and I wanted an LCD TV to watch movies and play my Xbox360. Colour and contrast rated highly because of this so it was a decision between a Sony and this Panasonic television. The Panasonic was cheaper and had great black definition so my choice was made. 3 years later and it's still going strong.

I watch my Blu Ray films via the HDMI port and the picture is great (there are 2 HDMI ports so I can have… Read Full Review