JVC UX HB4 Reviews

3.8
  • Sound Quality

JVC UX HB4 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for JVC UX HB4

“Great value per decibel”

written by RS1600mk1 on 21/02/2024

Had this for a while and it has never let me down. I use it for Ballroom dancing in a village hall and it's everything we need. Good sound quality and volume. Every week it's transported by carrier bag to the hall. Connected up and used for 2 hours then speakers disconnected, back in the bag to take home ready for next week. Never let me down. Brilliant bit of kit.

“The JVC UX HB4 system features are excellent and the...”

written by Slate on 06/07/2005

The JVC UX HB4 system features are excellent and the size is compact considering what they have tucked into it. Great for kitchen or bedroom. The system is very user friendly with adequate sound quality. Great value at £100.

However, I know of three units (two which I had delivered and one confirmed at the suppliers), which emitted a loud buzzing from the right hand speaker. Loud enough to hear over conversation and soft music.

This is a real shame as overall a nice little piece of kit but lousy back-up from manufacturer.