24 Series 4 Reviews

24 Series 4 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for 24 Series 4

24 Series 4

“I have just finished watching 24 Series 4 on Sky One,...”

Written on: 12/07/2005 by Hank (124 reviews written)

I have just finished watching 24 Series 4 on Sky One, and despite a mixed reaction from some fans, I personally loved it!

Series 4 starts very differently to the other previous seasons. It's all change at CTU Los Angeles, Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) has been fired by new boss Erin Driscoll inserts her authority on the Counter Terrorism Unit. Jack is now working for US Secretray of Defense James Heller (the excellent William Devane) as his head of personal security. Jack has also got himself… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to Hank's Review

Written on: 19/02/2007

24 series 4 is the only series I've missed so far, as I've seen 1, 2, 3 and 5, and I am currently watching 6. I have just bought the box set, so in a day or 2 I'll be able to let you know if I enjoyed it. Great review!!

Read 1 Comment