Garnier Fructis Intense Anti-Split Ends Reviews

Garnier Fructis Intense Anti-Split Ends - Ask a question now

“This Garnier product attracted me because of its...”

Written on: 01/07/2005 by born2try (1 review written)

This Garnier product attracted me because of its packaging - very colourful and it promised a lot. I have used it for about two months, and it helped improve my hair condition little, if any at all. Split ends were a big issue for me, as my hair was quite damaged from colouring and straightening, and nothing changed much after using this product. So half way through I changed to another product, and from then on I almost never had any split ends ! The other product worked miracles for me, and… Read Full Review

250468_Surferbabe55's Response to 199991_born2try's Review

Written on: 09/07/2006

Hi, Thanks for the review! Can I ask what the product is that you switched to? I'm in desperate need of help in the split ends department - my hair is refusing to grow any longer...arrrrggg!!
<br>Thanks!