Consumer Lifestyles Reviews - www.consumerlifestyles.com

Consumer Lifestyles www.consumerlifestyles.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Consumer Lifestyles www.consumerlifestyles.com

Consumer Lifestyles  www.consumerlifestyles.com
Consumer Lifestyles  www.consumerlifestyles.com

“Call after Call after Call after Call”

Written on: 10/05/2021 by uaPugh458 (1 review written)

I took a call from these when I'd just got into my car, the man said it would take two minutes just to answer some questions, 10 minutes later we were finishing up and before I could ask that my details do NOT get passed on, I was put through to a automated message and no longer had this option. Since this call, to date (4 weeks since) I have had 97 calls from Insurance companies, life insurance, home insurance, washing machine insurance, car insurance, sky TV, BT, Virgin. It's just too much. I have now got a blocking system on my phone that blocks all unknown numbers which, prevents them now coming through. Though it also stops call backs from the doctors, the school, and anyone else that withholds their number unfortunately. Very frustrating! If anybody asks if you could answer a few questions for marketing purposes, say NO. Unless of course you want all the attention nd calls.

“rude”

Written on: 13/06/2019 by Lennonu93 (1 review written)

I was called just now and when I said I wasn't interested in doing the survey the person hung up on me, how rude, you've called my number then hung up, don't ever call me again

Drmqn442's Comment

Written on: 24/06/2019

Same happened to me a few weeks ago. I said remove me from your call list I don't do this sort of things over the phone. She just hung up. Now I have just been called again I knew the number so did not answer it. I made sure it was them by calling back and I was right is was them so now I have blocked themHope you don't get a call back

Read 1 Comment

“DLG Consumer Lifestyles: law breakers and tele pests”

Written on: 24/08/2016 by England130 (1 review written)

I feel so sorry for their staff - who I expect are treated like dirt and bullied continually. The are an absolute nuisance and continually ringing, even after I gave in through sheer pity for the determination of the call centre staff and answered the lengthy questionnaire twice already. They must be absolutely desperate for earnings to have to do such a soul destroying job. Anyway I've now had enough and have submitted a complaint to the Direct Marketing Commission. I am about to find the Company telephone no. and ring them direct as well. "High performing telesurvey Over 300 agents at our dedicated call centres acquire around 500,000 new and updated records every month."  shame on all GREAT BRITISH businesses who masquerade as being paragons of virtue, with great bank balances, assets and superb performance - whilst they are doing this by breaking their obligations under the law, probably abusing their staff and by harrassing members of the public - causing anger, frustration and contempt for business practice and public confidence.

“Cold call company”

Written on: 10/06/2016 by ffSmith68 (1 review written)

cold call company staffed by people of low IQ who can not get my name right.

“Cold Calls”

Written on: 26/02/2016 by Danar358 (1 review written)

This company has called my mobile 5 times today so far. The first 2 calls had a London Number that I tried to call but it was not a genuine number. Now my phone just says private caller so I can't block them.

“scoundrels!”

Written on: 18/12/2015 by lrMiddleton43 (1 review written)

phoned me each day for 6 days now. i have their number on caller display and just unplug the phone when they call. you'd think the clowns would have got the message by now. but no. also i answered them earlier in the year and told them i'm not interested. the TPS is about as much use as an inflatable dartboard.

“Foul mouthed operative”

Written on: 12/12/2015

After numerous calls received on both landline and mobile calls my husband has moments ago hung up after asking advisor to take our name and number from their lists. The operator called immediately back and when my husband answered he was called 'an English B+++t++d'. He said this numerous times. OMG just leave us alone.

“PAEDOPHILES WHO JUST WONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER”

Written on: 03/12/2015 by Baker492 (1 review written)

THEY HAVE RANG OVER 200 TIMES FOR MY 11 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, I HAVE TOLD THEM TO TAKE MY NUMBER OFF THEIR DATABASE AND WAS THREATENED, I HAVE BEEN ABUSIVE AND THEY STILL RING, ABOUT TIME SOMONE DID SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, THEY SHOULD BE STOPPED AFTER I TOLD THEM SHE WAS 11 I WAS TOLD NO WORRIES CAN WE SPEAK TO HER SO IM GUESSING THEY ARE PAEDOPHILES, WHICH I HAVE ACCUSED THEM OF AND ALL THEY REPLY IS CAN WE SPEAK TO YOUR LITTLE GIRL, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE CAN SOMEONE STOP THESE PEOPLE

“Get this company stopped”

Written on: 02/12/2015 by JayP. (1 review written)

This company is abysmal and despite requests to stop calling, continue to ring my mobile. Where they got the number from is a mystery in itself but they constantly ring wanting you to answer a few short questions but this leads to a further call from a company trying to persuade you to have solar panels or similar. TPS means nothing to these people! WHY DO WE BOTHER WITH THE TPS? They are worse than useless!

“STOP THIS COMPANY”

Written on: 06/11/2015 by KadenMacPherson (1 review written)

They keep ringing me. I want then to stop and they will not. This is the type of company that should be prosecuted

“Constant Calls ”

Written on: 05/11/2015

Have had so many calls from this number and no amount of take my number off your database please works, so now ignore them when they ring. Just very annoying.

“How they work ....”

Written on: 26/10/2015 by nicktownsend (1 review written)

The dishonesty of consumer life-styles is this. The caller will promise not to try to sell you anything (and won't). But neither will the caller tell you what they do with the information: pass it on to people who DO want to sell you stuff. Worse, the people who DO want to sell you stuff will use the fact that you have taken part in the "survey", simply to ignore that you belong to the TPS (if you do) and ring you anyway. The TPS is intended to stop marketing calls (what "cosumer lifestyles" makes) as well as sales calls, and if you want to stop them, the best response (I find) is to tell them, firmly, that you don't want marketing calls, either. Strangely, just before starting to write this review, I was reflecting that I hadn't had a consumer life-styles phone call for ages, and I got one. Spooky ....

“Consumer Lifestyles”

Written on: 26/09/2015 by MariahOgden (1 review written)

Constant phone calls, despite telling them we will not answer questionaires. We have told them many times to take us off their calling list but do not. They should be shut down ! Had to give 1 star to enter the review but they deserve none!

“The worst anti-social and distasteful company one can...”

Written on: 01/08/2015 by 379Hutchison (1 review written)

The worst anti-social and distasteful company one can imagine. Bad speaking telephone callers just wasting precious time and will never take the hint to 'go away' If in Watford where they are based please take extreme measures to shut this outfit down; since our Telephone preference service are clearly out of their depth.

“pain in the bottom”

Written on: 22/07/2015 by Ellej73 (1 review written)

will be taking legal action to have then fined rude and hang up on u going to start phoning them at silly hours I work late into night could have great fun

“Un-effin-believable”

Written on: 13/07/2015 by ovJensen383 (1 review written)

Have gotten calls from these jokers for years! Have asked them politely AND not so politely not to call. I've even humoured them and taken part in their little 'survey' - thinking that would be the end of it...but no, they called back yet again! And cn you believe the kinds of questions they ask? 'What's your favourite colour?' How is hat even a lifestyle question??? And where the heck are my vouchers at?!!! What a total sham. How can these 'companies' go unregulated and get away with harassment and more on this scale?

“real pain”

Written on: 12/03/2015 by Mason249 (1 review written)

real pain phone two or three times a week, i just hang up.

“blackmail”

Written on: 21/02/2015 by veryirateandangry (1 review written)

I am persistently bombarded by your callers at least daily . The last occasion which led to this review , I asked " ???? " not to ring me again he replied if I don`t answer he will keep ringing me until I do . I said this was blackmail and illegal to which he replied you cant stop me calling you .How do we get these nuisance callers to stop .

“Nuisance callers, repeatedly phoning ex directory number”

Written on: 13/02/2015 by 310Fraser (1 review written)

these people should have an A.S.B.O. served on them

“Please stop calling”

Written on: 08/01/2015 by Johnathani349 (1 review written)

Have spoken to these people on a number of occasions, and even though I have been polite with them have found them very rude and disrespectful, at the end of the day they phone me at my home and when they are told no thank you, they put the phone down on you, before you have a chance to finish your sentence. Really rude, when you know full well that they will phone again if not the same day, then within a couple of weeks. Madness.