Casa Italia, Liverpool Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Casa Italia, Liverpool - Ask a question now

“I always go here with my mum after we've been...”

Written on: 07/06/2010 by LeWeasel (1 review written)

I always go here with my mum after we've been shopping. They've had to same menu, staff and decor since I started going there more than 10 years ago but it works. The food is lovely. The staff aren't that friendly but they're not rude. They're quite casual and are child friendly… Read Full Review

“I absolutely love Casa Italia, me an my boyrfiend...”

Written on: 19/06/2008 by Katies152 (1 review written)

I absolutely love Casa Italia, me an my boyrfiend visit Casa Italia very often. I am a very fussy eater but i have found a lot of italian dishes that i like. I would suggest trying the lasagne, carbanara, matriciana pasta and the garlic bread is delicious also! The staff are very friendly and helpful and the restaurant itself is clean and tidy. Would highly recommend! Excellent Restaurant, Delicious Food, Would Recommend!… Read Full Review