Abbey Office Reviews - www.abbeyoffice.com

Abbey Office www.abbeyoffice.com - Ask a question now

“Abbey Office http://www.abbeyoffice.com - I found...”

Written on: 22/06/2005 by rickcarter (1 review written)

Abbey Office http://www.abbeyoffice.com - I found these guys using Google. Their site was easy to use and after shopping around found their chairs to be the best price (and they looked the best anyway.) The order process was easy and I got an email telling me what I'd ordered. I received my leather office chairs the following day. All in all I found this company brilliant… Read Full Review

Abbaoffice's Response to rickcarter's Review

Written on: 18/05/2006

Rickcarter - have your shares in Abbey gone up since you wrote this review??

Read 1 Comment