Old School (15) Reviews

Old School (15) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Old School (15)

Old School (15)

“Funny - Old School was an Instant Classic ”

Written on: 11/01/2008

Funny - Old School was an Instant Classic

All the actors are stars now… Read Full Review

“I initially watched Old School with my boyfriend, and...”

Written on: 24/07/2006 by imreviewing (1 review written)

I initially watched Old School with my boyfriend, and I didn't think I would enjoy it as it's set as a lads film. I couldn't have been more wrong! I absolutely loved it! This group of actors are a great mix, as they seem to bounce of each other on screen. It's a daft film about a group of guys and how they try to help each other out in times of need, even if it is in unconventional ways!. I really did laugh out loud!… Read Full Review

“Old School enters the realm of beyond funny at times. ...”

Written on: 18/12/2003 by Roger L (27 reviews written)

Old School enters the realm of beyond funny at times. It's a simple plot as with all great films of it's genre. The main character splits up with his mrs and gets a new house just off a university campus. Carnage ensues with the help of his two best buddies one very recently married the other a millionaire tired of being a family man. However their party looks like being haulted by some evil bloke at the uni and they have to start a fraternity to stay in their party heaven. How can a film… Read Full Review

Viking06's Response to Roger L's Review

Written on: 03/01/2007

I totally agree, a really enjoyable film! Frank (Ferrell's) song to Blue...I was in tears!!

Read 1 Comment