Live 8 - Edinburgh 50,000 - The Final Push Reviews

• Food / Drink

• Amenities

• Atmosphere

• Quality Of Acts

Summary

Edinburgh 50,000 - The Final Push is set to be a huge event which will take at Murrayfield Stadium on Wednesday July 6th. The event signals the end of The Long Walk to Justice and also the beginning of the G8 summit. The worlds leaders will descend on Edinburgh and this event is aimed at convincing the G8 leaders into ending poverty history.
Live 8 - Edinburgh 50,000 - The Final Push - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Live 8 - Edinburgh 50,000 - The Final Push

Live 8 - Edinburgh 50,000 - The Final Push
Live 8 - Edinburgh 50,000 - The Final Push

“I was at Live 8 - Edinburgh 50,000 The Final Push...”

Written on: 08/07/2005 by Stephanie Maria (12 reviews written)

I was at Live 8 - Edinburgh 50,000 The Final Push Yesterday and I have to say it was AMAZING! Ive been to concerts but nothing comes close to how electrifying this was. My friend and I travelled up from Merseyside by car (4hour journey) and the journey was worth it, the people are so friendly which made the atmosphere so much brighter oohhhh it was just WOW... All the acts who took part made the day worth while for everyone who got wet. Not forgetting for the reason why we went... I am a… Read Full Review

Russkaos's Response to Stephanie Maria's Review

Written on: 08/07/2005

I also attended this and agree it was so amazing. My favourite band had to be the proclaimers. They sung amazing live and I was so impressed with the welcome from the Scottish people.
<br>
<br>I came from Brighton (southcoast!) all the way to Edinburgh. Was some confusion over where we were meant to be but we got sorted in the end and was about half way in the field right next to the TV camera stand thing.
<br>
<br>Glad you had a good time.
<br>Russ

Read 1 Comment

“I've just got my tickets for the big Live 8 gig in...”

Written on: 27/06/2005 by Hank (124 reviews written)

I've just got my tickets for the big Live 8 gig in Edinburgh! Man I can't wait, there is an awesome line-up in place and I think it's gonna be off the hook!!!

Was thinking of putting my tickets on ebay but Geldof saw to that one, so just going to hit the 'Boro and enjoy the day with some friends.

If you've not got a ticket then make sure you catch this event on the box!… Read Full Review