First For Florida Reviews

First For Florida - Ask a question now

“We have booked with First For Florida twice now and...”

Written on: 09/04/2008

We have booked with First For Florida twice now and both times we have received excellent service. The prices we paid for the flights, villa and car hire were much cheaper than what we paid through Virgin Holiday previously. I find this ironic as First For Florida use Virgin for the flights!! We would not go through anyone else in the future. Would highly recommend them to anyone going to Florida.!!… Read Full Review

“I did the normal thing, phoned around and sent emails...”

Written on: 16/06/2005 by sm19691 (1 review written)

I did the normal thing, phoned around and sent emails trying to get a good deal on a family holiday to Orlando for Christmas. Had a lot of prices but opted to book with First For Florida as the representative was most helpful. He guided me through the whole holiday and made sure I was happy with all aspects before finalising a total price.
I booked 6 seats on a US Airways flight, had a 7 seater minivan fully inclusive (I was a bit dubious because of previous experiences) and a 4 bed roomed… Read Full Review