BT Mobile 100 Reviews

• Tariff Features

BT Mobile 100 - Ask a question now

“Untrustworthy supplier ”

Written on: 19/02/2017 by mrsunshine (4 reviews written)

I have contacted bt customer services everyday now for four months and get a totally different response on every occasion. I have been chasing the promised amazon vouchers used in their sim contracts. They do not pay out these vouchers. I have now cancelled my direct debit payments. I.refuse to pay my bill Please do the same, together we can break this company… Read Full Review

“We made repeated efforts at the start of the BT Mobile...”

Written on: 29/06/2006 by Liz1 (1 review written)

We made repeated efforts at the start of the BT Mobile 100 contract to set up the "free 2 minute calls between two phones on the same contract". First we were told that because we had bought through Carphone Warehouse rather than buying direct, we were not eligible for this feature. Eventually it transpired that it was OK after all, and after many calls to BT Mobile we were assured that this had been set up.

The bills are difficult to decipher. My husband and I are both intelligent… Read Full Review

Liz1's Response to Liz1's Review

Written on: 29/06/2006

Addendum from LizF: We have now found a letter from BT Mobile (from ~8 months ago) stating that they had set up the 2 minute calls! Good to know they checked their records carefully before 'responding' to our query!

Liz1's Response to Liz1's Review

Written on: 29/06/2006

LizF 2nd addendum: Further to the previous comment, BT Mobile have shown no interest in this letter and are sticking to the argument that as our contract is with Carphone Warehouse we should talk to them. I believe that as the service provider BT Mobile should be at least trying to provide the service they told us in writing we would receive.

Read 2 Comments

“My BT Mobile 100 bills were never correct. I've had...”

Written on: 10/08/2005 by margerwh (1 review written)

My BT Mobile 100 bills were never correct. I've had the phone for almost a year, and I am still waiting for my cashback which was due after month six… Read Full Review