Orange Your Plan 120 Reviews

• Tariff Features

Orange Your Plan 120 - Ask a question now

“Look at my review for Orange Pay Monthly for more...”

Written on: 20/11/2005 by haddock26 (20 reviews written)

Look at my review for Orange Pay Monthly for more details!

Talk 120, 1000 FREE texts (worth £100)! What more could I ask for?!… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/03/2006

I didn't get the plan i asked for grrr! Awaiting a call for this to be sorted out!

Written on: 26/03/2006

I got what i wanted. Student plan, refund, etc. Everythings fine and dandy now.

Written on: 12/03/2006

Well nothing has been sorted after calls and letters. So whatever i gave it beofre is now about 3/10 (mainly for signal)!

Read 3 Comments

“Orange Your Plan 120 costs me £25 per month and I get...”

Written on: 15/06/2005 by Stunt Gerbil (65 reviews written)

Orange Your Plan 120 costs me £25 per month and I get 120 minutes of free calls anytime to anynetwork and 250 texts. As an average phone user this covers all my costs bar the odd picture message. I think I could probably get a better deal out there, I know I could on 3, but my phone always has signal and Orange customer services have always been spot on with me. I've been on this deal for 2 years first I got a free Samsung A800, then I got a Sony Ericsson K700i. It would have cost me £40… Read Full Review

Haddock26's Response to Stunt Gerbil's Review

Written on: 20/11/2005

I agree, Orange is good; signal, service, offers (new and existing), choice of free phones.
<br>
<br>It is a tad more expensive, but look at what you get!
<br>
<br>I once Left Orange for a good offer on T-mob, but couldnt use the offer due to no signal!
<br>
<br>So better the devil you know!

Read 1 Comment