Babyliss Wide Therma Glass Straightener Reviews

Babyliss Wide Therma Glass Straightener - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Babyliss Wide Therma Glass Straightener

Babyliss Wide Therma Glass Straightener
Babyliss Wide Therma Glass Straightener

“I was massively disappointed with my Babyliss Wide...”

Written on: 13/08/2006 by roxygirl (1 review written)

I was massively disappointed with my Babyliss Wide Therma Glass Straightener. The glass plates, which are, incidentally claimed to be "a breakthrough in hair straightening technology", are unsatisfactory compared to normal ceramic plates. The strong burning smell is a big put off, and I've noticed this as a problem in other Babyliss Straighteners as well. My hair also got stuck in between the plates and the felt edging, pulling it out as I straightened.
Annoying as all… Read Full Review

“The Babyliss Wide Therma Glass Straightener is really...”

Written on: 29/05/2006 by lilkatierockz (1 review written)

The Babyliss Wide Therma Glass Straightener is really good! I bought mine for £40 on offer at Argos, but I am now replacing them with the same straighteners I found for only £15 in Hitchens. I really recommend them to anyone who wants straight hair, but make sure to use a heat protection spray (Tresemme) to prevent split ends and damage to hair… Read Full Review