Royal Caribbean, Enchantment of the Seas Reviews

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Royal Caribbean, Enchantment of the Seas - Ask a question now

“First time cruising ”

Written on: 17/04/2017 by PaulineMoy (1 review written)

Having never cruised before we weren't sure what to expect. Can only say we have had an amazing experience. The ship was excellent. Very clean and well maintained. Our Ocean View Stateroom was surprisingly roomy. Plenty of storage for two people. The staff were excellent but in particular our two waiters and also the gentleman who looked after our room. They were all most helpful, called us by our names (which made you feel special) and couldn't do enough for us. Food was excellent as was the… Read Full Review

“In our stateroom there was no room at all. There were...”

Written on: 28/12/2009

In our stateroom there was no room at all. There were three of us and I had to put all my clothes on the couch because of lack of closet space. Crew was awesome. They would have conversations with you and once I got a little dizzy and a crew member made sure i was allright. I didn't like the pools they were mostly for younger kids. I did not like the teen area Fuel. Took three days for information. Overall it was a great experience. Hopefully going on another one soon… Read Full Review

“This was my first cruise, and it was an experience of...”

Written on: 10/06/2009

This was my first cruise, and it was an experience of a lifetime! My family sailed August 2007, and I still talk about my Royal Caribbean, Enchantment of the seas experience wheneve rpossible. I spent my evenings dancing in the club fuel club. I met tons of friends, and we enjoyed ourselves doing the various activites throught the week. My mom and grandma enjoyed bingo, karakoe shows, and lounging in the bars… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“They push the booze as they say you have to booze if...”

Written on: 25/03/2008 by Marilee14 (1 review written)

They push the booze as they say you have to booze if you cruise then you are punished if you get intoxicated. My card was disabled so I was not able to buy even a coke it was awful… Read Full Review

Tahoetraveller's Response to 354200_Marilee14's Review

Written on: 15/05/2008

I am a proud member of AA and booze was never pushed at me. I informed my waiter that I would not be drinking and at no time did anyone in the restaurant offer me a drink. But, without asking my club soda and cranberry was at my table every nite.
<br/>
<br/>I met several others (quite by accident) who were "friends of Bill W" and cruising is a big part of their life.
<br/>
<br/>A trip is what you make it, I hope you will enjoy other vacations.

Read 1 Comment

“Just hours after leaving the Ft. Lauderdale docks,...”

Written on: 15/06/2005 by shoddy (1 review written)

Just hours after leaving the Ft. Lauderdale docks, April 16th, on Royal Caribbean's Enchantment of the Seas, the captain announced that we would be arriving late into Jamaica due to a cruising speed of less than 25 knots caused by a "head wind"-when in fact, a North Easterly was blowing. Our late Jamaican arrival caused a late departure in order to insure completion of land tours, and when we finally left the dock, the captain announced that due to engine problems we would not continue the… Read Full Review

61Maris61's Response to 197719_shoddy's Review

Written on: 01/03/2010

I found this review not helpful because... That could happen on any cruise, and missed ports happen only a very small percentage of the time. The Captain's first charge is the safety of all guests.

Read 1 Comment