Jaan, Temple Place Reviews

4.3
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

Jaan, Temple Place - Ask a question now

“I didn't know the JAAN French restaurant in London...”

written by eatingout on 19/05/2006

I didn't know the JAAN French restaurant in London before, but some friends recommended it to me, and I have to say that I loved it. The food was great and very well presented. I was pleasantly surprised by the combination of flavours, and I would definitely recommend this restaurant to all my friends. JAAN also has a garden courtyard where alfresco dining is available. I find this very nice, especially now that the weather is getting warmer.

“Amazing combination of flavours at the Temple Place....”

written by fer on 14/06/2005

Amazing combination of flavours at the Temple Place. Very friendly and polite staff. Has a small courtyard garden which is very nice and creates a relaxed atmosphere.