Siemens CV65 Reviews

Siemens CV65 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Siemens CV65

Siemens CV65

“Overall, the Siemens CV65 is quite a good mobile...”

Written on: 28/04/2006 by Negative1 (1 review written)

Overall, the Siemens CV65 is quite a good mobile phone, but it has the typical Siemens slowness. Other than that, you can do everything quite simply; MMS, SMS, and EMS supported. You can even play .wav files and .gif animations (besides the main formats) on the phone. The games on it run quite well. I wouldn't recommend it because of the random freezes though… Read Full Review

“The Siemens CV65 mobile phone seems to be quite rare....”

Written on: 05/03/2006 by roobrand (1 review written)

The Siemens CV65 mobile phone seems to be quite rare. I hardly see it for sale or advertised when compared to other Siemens mobile phones. I was relieved to find a battery supplier for this model, as I have to charge it every 3 - 4 days, and that's when used on standby. I have had Siemens mobile phones before, and this is just as reliable and simple to use as those… Read Full Review

“I have taken the Siemens CV65 phone everywhere and...”

Written on: 13/06/2005 by saabsonite (3 reviews written)

I have taken the Siemens CV65 phone everywhere and taken some stunning pictures with it the only problem there is only one costly way to connect to your PC - Email which costs arond 40p otherwise this phone is well set up with a simple and easy to use picture menu and joystick - perfect for games.

I had this phone on Vodafone it came with 4 preloaded games and where all great I later downloaded further games.

I decided to download some ringtones as the spec says polyphonic ringtones I… Read Full Review