Mercedes Benz CE LS Reviews

Mercedes Benz CE LS - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mercedes Benz CE LS

Mercedes Benz CE LS
Mercedes Benz CE LS

“Bought an 89 in 2004 with 120k on it now has 150k and...”

Written on: 24/07/2008

Bought an 89 in 2004 with 120k on it now has 150k and runs better after some tlc and some new engine mounts. Needs regular oil changes and the odd thrashing. I'm owner no 2 and it has been 100 % Reliable and Rusrproof. A well spent £2k.

“For some time I have owned a 1991 Mercedes Benz 300CE...”

Written on: 29/05/2008

For some time I have owned a 1991 Mercedes Benz 300CE coupe. It looks old when compared to the current stock of modern designed motor cars but it is an appreciating and reliable classic. I like it because it is different and makes an excellent daily driver. With all four windows dropped for pillarless driving, it is one step away from being a convertible. It is a car for those who like to cruise rather than race and the pleasure I get from driving it compels me never to rush to get anywhere. Better to look cool in a car rather than look aggressive, so cruising is far more palitable than racing for me. It is a practical car in that it comfortably seats 4 and has a very large boot. The 2962cc 6 cylinder engine is very smooth and has plenty of power for normal day to day driving and I never tire of design touches such as the seat belt presenters and the sport/economy gearbox settings.

“The car has a very good specification, although it...”

Written on: 19/10/2001 by John Smith. (1 review written)

The car has a very good specification, although it uses a lot of fuel. The build quality is excellent and my Merc is very dependeble - it's never broken down on me. It's ovbious this car was built to cruise - the ride is excellent although the steering feels remote. The car has a heavy body so it's a good thing the six cylinder is nice and fast. The car feels smooth and relaxed in town and on the motorway. The interior is plush and roomy, and the boot is massive for a two door vehicle. The car does look a little dated compared to the SLK and CLK, but it still turns heads on the street! Safety is pretty good - it has a driver airbag and ABS.

You can see a picture of this car at http://www.parkers.co.uk/graphics/car_images/car_images300/C0142802.jpg