Lush American Cream Reviews

• Overall Scent

Lush American Cream - Ask a question now

“Lush's American Cream is made for those girls with...”

Written on: 23/06/2008 by jazzypom (2 reviews written)

Lush's American Cream is made for those girls with big, afro/jewish 3b -3c poofy hair (using the naturally curly hair chart). I think it works well if your hair is frizzy with corkscrew curls. If you want a conditioner that is rich, smells lovely, with a nice slip, this will work for you.

Alas, it didn't work for my thick 4a, afro hair. It didn't give me as much moisture as I thought it would have. If your hair is very curly and thick (and prone to dryness), this conditioner might be your best… Read Full Review

“I NEED Lush American Cream conditioner! Ever since I...”

Written on: 06/06/2005 by Ruth1980 (1 review written)

I NEED Lush American Cream conditioner! Ever since I first tried it a year ago, I've been hooked. It smells similar to vanilla ice cream and the yummy scent stays on your hair for hours afterwards. It leaves my hair feeling soft and looking really shiny. It is a double strength conditioner, although I have hair which needs washing every other day and it doesn't make my hair any worse. I always have to have this on the side of my bath… Read Full Review