Macro Recruitment Reviews - www.macrorecruitment.com.au

Macro Recruitment www.macrorecruitment.com.au - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Macro Recruitment www.macrorecruitment.com.au

Macro Recruitment www.macrorecruitment.com.au

“Mis treatment by Consultant ”

Written on: 04/07/2019 by Housecw475 (1 review written)

I applied a role of Director of Care with Macro Recruitment.  After a full explanation of my skills and experiences,she advised me that she have forward my resume to the employer.I sent a text message to the agent as I haven’t heard from her nor I had from the employer.She didn’t respond to my message but later the same day she sent an email that I was not top 3 candidate.Firstly if this is the case why did she only sent me email on the same day when I sent her message.Secondly,you have… Read Full Review

“Macro Recruitment have good screening software, well...”

Written on: 06/06/2005 by JasonK (1 review written)

Macro Recruitment have good screening software, well thought out web design, good service, straight shooters, no bull.
Mainly IT engineering, mining, defence and chemist roles in Australia… Read Full Review