Guides for Brides www.guidesforbrides.co.uk Reviews

Guides for Brides www.guidesforbrides.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Guides for Brides www.guidesforbrides.co.uk

“FANTASTIC WEDDING VENUE”

written by hayley.greatrex on 25/05/2014

we got married on 23/05/2014 at the china fleet country CLUB, SALTASH. the china fleet club is a beautiful venue that can cater for all types of weddings and BUDGETS. we had our service and reception at this venue and it was more than i ever dreamed OF! the service was BEAUTIFUL, reception was FANTASTIC, we had beautiful table and room decor all supplied by the china fleet and lovely chair covers supplied by add a liitle SPARKLE(RECOMMENED by the china FLEET) great dj who was fantastic the whole night and had everyone up dancing all NIGHT, we had a delicious BUFFET, all served HOT. all our guests have commented on how lovely the day WENT, how relaxed the day felt because of how great the staff WERE. we had beautful grounds to have our photos in plus very pretty rooms inside just encase it RAINED. all staff members were very confident about what they were all DOING. the bar was always manned with enough staff so no one had to wait for DRINKS. most of our guests stayed over night and found the accomodation great value for MONEY, very clean and had everything you would ever NEED. our bridal suit was stunning with an amazing ensuit jacuzzi BATH. breakfast was SUPER, lots of things to pick FROM, always being REFRESHED. anything you ask for is never too much TROUBLE! the china fleet club staff reserved me a table for breakfast so all our guests that stayed over night could dine with us at breakfast TIME, a very lovely THOUGHT. we used the stunning new spa area and swimming pool the morning after the WEDDING, it is a MUST. this was included in the room FEE. the china fleet club have a huge car park and a great kids play area both indoor and OUTSIDE. the chin fleet club offer lots of different function rooms for you to choose from depending on numbers which is fantastic as there is no function too small for this VENUE. our FAMILY, friends and us will defently be using this venue AGAIN, not just for our own functions but the china fleet clubs arranged party NIGHTS, quiz nights and their lovely RESTURANT/BAR/LOUNGE AREA. the chin fleet country club offer way more than we ever THOUGHT. the two main staff that stand out to us are the wonderful wedding CO-ORDINATOR who just blow us away with how she made our day so perfect and her number 2! we can not put into words what her and the china fleet club have done for US. i would recommended this venue to EVERYONE. not just for weddings but weekends AWAY, spa DAYS/WEEKENDS,BREAKFAST, LUNCH, dinner and fine dinning in the farm house SUITE. lovely grounds for golf TOO.

“Its a pretty useful source of information”

written by alexnotara on 07/07/2011

There is plenty of wedding advice and information available on this site. There is also a forum if you are into all that. However, personally speaking, for me it was rather limited if you are looking for decent suppliers. It simply doesnt compare similar sites that do the same thing but much better - Confetti, Hitched, etc

“Great website, just getting everything ready for our...”

written by on 24/08/2010

Great website, just getting everything ready for our marriage next year, so have used this a lot

Very useful

“www.guidesforbrides.co.uk is a great website ”

written by neilguides on 13/03/2008

www.guidesforbrides.co.uk is a great website
None at all as far as I am aware.
I loved Guides for Brides.. easy to use and fantastic listings... great information section! Well recommended.

“I loved the Planner tool, and sent out just a little...”

written by ali538 on 25/09/2007

I loved the Planner tool, and sent out just a little card with my invites inviting people to look at the planner for maps and directions, and telephone numbers for taxis - all the stuff you usually have to print out for every guest.The wedding fair diary had loads on, including little local ones, not just the ones in London.The best bit is the business listings though - literally everything I needed for my wedding was there, and I liked being able to use local businesses.

“Superb..they are fabulous...even really helpful if you...”

written by samantha123456 on 29/06/2007

Superb..they are fabulous...even really helpful if you ring in to their offices

Alih13589's Response to 295595_samantha123456's Review

Written on: 14/08/2018

Thanks, we pride ourselves on helping brides and wedding businesses as we are all as committed as each other to making wedding planning a little bit easier!

“I found the Guides for Brides wedding guide to be very...”

written by neil01235 on 25/04/2006

I found the Guides for Brides wedding guide to be very good. It is easy to use, and it offers a huge amount of high quality information.

“Hi, ”

written by KateMurphy on 31/05/2005

Hi,
I was looking for information to help me with my forthcoming wedding, and just wanted to tell you how helpful I found Guides for Brides. The company also run Wedding Fairs, which is how I heard of the site. Their Q&A section helped with logisitical problems, and their 'supplier databse' gave me hundreds of web addresses and contact numbers, so I could contact each supplier as and when I wanted, instead of having to fill out an online form and get the info posted to my home address like other sites do.
I just found it really really useful and have recommended it to my friends already!