Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk Reviews

Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Great App - Best I've used!”

Written on: 03/12/2021 by mel1496 (1 review written)

This app is really good and well worth the cost for the "app only" version. It has a massive database of foods, accessible via a bar code reader or just a search. Easy to create meals and add them. The weight/BMI tracker is really useful. I contacted them for help on a setting and got an email back within a day. Can't beat it - only minor gripe is the extra cost to use the website as well as the app but I guess that it's expensive to run so understandable.

“Awful app and awful customer service. Ingredients wrong”

Written on: 13/10/2021 by Velez214 (1 review written)

Where to start. The app is just made to be pretty with lots of pictures just in case you dont know what an apple is or how its spelt.......not sure why they have pictures of all the food. A major problem was the ingrdients being wrong which is vital to weight loss. I could write about the customer service in length but whats the point. Its a very badly run deptpartment hopefully you wont have to deal with them or experience what i have

“So easy to use”

Written on: 11/08/2021

Great for keeping track of the calories you're eating. It shows you how much protein, fat, carbs, salt, etc you're getting too. I'm vegan, so it's great for making sure I'm getting plenty of protein in my diet. You can add water too for those who need to up their water intake. I'm surprised at how much food they have stored, you can always find what you're looking for when adding new food items and they have pictures too so it's very easy. Only problem is the cost as other trackers are free but happy to pay for now as it's helped me lose a stone so far.

“It’s a game changer!”

Written on: 10/08/2021 by RyannGonzales (1 review written)

It’s shocking how fast this app can give you back a sense of control. I eat good quality food, but struggle with portion sizes and keeping track of what type of food group I’ve eaten during the day. This counts the calories, breaks down the nutritional values, sets your goal, has a user forum etc etc. My weight is decreasing every week, and at a healthy sensible rate. The “My meals” function is invaluable and time-saving. You can share meals with family and friends via phone, iPad etc. You can track progress with weight, inches, BMI etc. You can scan items into the app and instantly add them to meal planner. Literally, everything is easy. I have made really considered choices in planning my meals. Now my whole family are using it to keep track of their nutrition. Can’t praise it enough.

“Excellent calorie tracker - so easy to use”

Written on: 09/08/2021

Best calorie tracker for foods that I am familiar with. Barcode scanner is excellent. Vast choice of activities to record and no problems syncing with Fitbit. Very easy to use. Meets my needs perfectly. For me, it is absolutely worth the subscription. There is nothing I disliked about the App.

“It's so easy...”

Written on: 07/08/2021 by Deedidee (1 review written)

Nutracheck is brilliant because it takes the effort out of sticking to my daily allowance and checking I am getting a balanced diet. At the moment I am using it to lose weight but it will also be valuable in weight maintenance afterwards. It also calculates the exercises you log and deducts this from your daily allowance. Being able to share my progress with others in the optional public weigh-in is also motivating. Rosettes are awarded for milestones which is fun and you can print them off to display. There is also the facility to print off your records. I can't think of anything I don't like about the App or website currently because they are saving me a lot of time that I would be using trying to add up everything for myself. There is also still a lot I need to try out like the forums, advice and so on. I would definitely recommend Nutracheck because it's flexible and probably got something of use for most people interested in maintaining a healthy life style.

“Easy to use, helpful calorie counting app”

Written on: 06/08/2021 by Stripeyjo (1 review written)

I find the Nutracheck app very easy to use. I appreciate the way it remembers my foods and I only need to type a few characters of a food for it to bring up a picture of it. I also use the bar code scanner. It has a huge range of items in its database from all the UK supermarkets. I rarely use the favourites list as it is so quick to search for each food. I like the copy and edit functions to move a food to another day if you have the same thing again. I like the macro trackers and frequently use them to track my salt and fibre intake and I can see which specific foods are higher in, for example, salt, so I can choose to reduce them if necessary. Possible room for improvement : I can't see a way to enter a food and an estimated calorie value without putting weights of ingredients in, if I had something not in the database and want to guess an amount/calorie total. Therefore if I don't know the ingredients and calorie values of something, eg. a homemade meal, it doesn't go in and my day and week totals are incomplete.

“Best way to lose weight ”

Written on: 06/08/2021 by Galomom (1 review written)

I’ve had to watch what I eat all my life, but my weight has steadily gone up . I’m now 59. I set myself an easy target to loose 1/2 stone. I didn’t think I needed to lose much more. I chose this app after the government advertised it through the pandemic. I was shocked when I saw that I was only allowed 1200 calamities a day, but pleasantly surprised when my calories went up when I had my daily walk . I found the calorie counting so easy. I have now lost 13 lbs. think I was kidding my self when I thought I only needed to lose 1/2 stone. I have lost the weight over a year. I did it steadily so I really didn’t think I was on a diet. Even my husband commented on that he thought I was not really dieting!!!! I’ve since told friends about the app and they too have found it easy to lose weight. I really didn’t want to pay for an app, but I figured it would cost a lot more to join aslimming club.

“Helping calorie counting journey”

Written on: 05/08/2021 by AEW58 (1 review written)

I joined The Jason Manford Support Group recently and decided to revitalise my weight loss attempt. Nutracheck is easy to use and has so far contained every food I have looked for and is a great help in making the adjustments I need to meet my goal. I have recommended Nutracheck to others in the group as I have found it a great help.

“Great app”

Written on: 03/08/2021 by JanetWilsher (1 review written)

I have been using the app for about 6 months now and found it a great incentive for weight loss. It was easy to use and I have been able t find almost everything I eat on the app. I had previously used another app but found Nutracheck had more relevant foodstuffs. I love the way it links to my Fitbit so all my activity is recorded automatically.

“An invaluable tool”

Written on: 02/08/2021 by Wolfwitch (1 review written)

I am counting my carbohydrates to control type 2 diabetes, I am also trying to lose weight so counting calories and watching my fat intake. This app takes the guesswork out of managing my diet. It has so many foods in the database even take away and cafe meals so I can see at a glance where my calories and carbs are being used. The only improvement would be pictures showing a healthy portion.

“Best app”

Written on: 02/08/2021 by AryannaKincaid11 (1 review written)

This is by far the best app I've had. I love the fact that you can scan bar codes and search products. I am following a low fat diet so this has been such a help to me. The diaries are easy to complete and it tells you how many calories/fat you have, what's left and the exercise bit allows you to see how many calories you've burned that day. Also love the progress part of the app being able to record weight each week etc. It keeps it all in one place which I like. Filling in the diary is like 2nd nature to me now and I've lost my first half stone in 2 weeks. I can't recommend this enough, I am now a Nutracheck addict!

“Great way of keeping your eating in check!”

Written on: 02/08/2021 by 357Fox (1 review written)

Love this app. It allows you to loose weight with you in control, no making a show of yourself and not even leaving the house. Great value for money. I love the flexibility of earning calories with exercise so you can treat yourself a little. Surprised how may foods are featured on the app. This is a healthy and flexible way to loose weight, love it so far, 7 lbs off 12 lb to go!!

“I found that calorie counting has helped me lose the...”

Written on: 01/08/2021 by andyleigh11 (1 review written)

I found that calorie counting has helped me lose the weight I needed (18kg in 7 months). The app is generally easy to use, with a good library of items. My only criticisms of the library are not enough take away Chinese dishes and the limited number of cask beers, but then again, I have needed to avoid them. The biggest problem I have encountered is that, once I achieved my first target (reaching healthy in the bmi chart- 10kg lost in 3 months) I lost that data, which I am proud of, when setting a new target to be middle of "healthy".

“Value for money”

Written on: 31/07/2021 by DAB69 (1 review written)

Very easy to use app. I can eat the foods i like, but just in smaller portions. I've lost 7lbs in 3 weeks with an easy to follow system. All foods easy to track and a handy barcode reader with an extensive list of UK foods. Much cheaper than the slimming clubs and you get to chat on the forums. I would definitely recommend. I can't think of any negatives.

“A game changer for weight loss”

Written on: 31/07/2021 by SlimJane (1 review written)

An easy to use app with a huge list of foods, easy to search or scan your item. Tracks not only calories but other nutrients and simple graphs and reports to see your progress. Tailor to you to which you want to track or which nutrients are in your personal goal. Love the ability to build a meal to save away and easily include in your diary again and again. Copy foods into different meal times or days and mark foods as favourites. Easily see your average over a week or last 4 weeks. Having plateaud after losing 3st Nutracheck helped me lose a further half stone by simply cutting portion sizes to ensure my daily calories were 1200 calories whist still eating the food I love. I still track everything I eat to ensure I get the right balance of nutrients and have maintained my weight loss. I can't imagine life without it. I'm still discovering features, like sharing menus with friends, even those not using Nutracheck.

“Easy to use”

Written on: 31/07/2021 by 203Ewing (1 review written)

I am absolutely pants at diets that tell you that you can eat as much fruit and veg as you like etc because that’s what I’ll do! I need something that restricts my calories and actually encourages me to find/research the foods that are lowest in calories so I can get more from the daily allowance. I’ve link the app to my Apple Watch, I do an average of 12’000 steps a day which gives me loads more calories but I won’t use them, however I know they are there should I need them. I’ve never found an app before that list so many foods before, not once have I had a problem with it not finding what I’m trying to input. Great app all round!

“So easy”

Written on: 30/07/2021 by Parsley1302 (1 review written)

This app is so easy to use once you have it set up with all your personal details like height, weight etc. I love the scanner as takes all the guesswork out of working out portions and I love the fact you can build meals that you cook from scratch and have regularly so no need to keep putting it all in. I also love the favourites list I love the fact I can link it to my Fitbit, I love that you can nominate a day for extra calories and it takes some off the other 6 days. basically I just love everything about this app! Well worth the yearly fee

“Best app yet”

Written on: 30/07/2021

Best app for keeping track of calorie counting. I am in awe of just how many items are calorie counted. It is easy to use. Looks great. I have never really tracked my food but this makes it so easy and user friendly. Signed up for app and website but just prefer the app and haven’t really used website. I do t think there is anything I dislike. Love the ability to put recipes in and get serving size calories…it’s brilliant.

“Excellent app for keeping track on nutrition ”

Written on: 29/07/2021 by icHouse196 (1 review written)

Very easy to use app that helps to keep track of what you have eaten over the day. It helps you to make the right choices with a five-a-day counter and water consumption. Well worth the years subscription as I would have paid that for a month with a slimming club. Very pleased with the 1stone I have lost in a month. The only thing I’m not so keen on is it adding calories to my allowance for exercise done.