Best Badges www.bestbadges.co.uk/Badges-Bands.asp Reviews

Best Badges www.bestbadges.co.uk/Badges-Bands.asp - Ask a question now

“This place does not sell badges anymore”

written by on 30/09/2011

I saw the link to this internet store on Review Centre, and I was thinking of gettings some badges my our garage band. Turns out that this store is no longer in business, which should be taken into consideration and removed from this website. I mean come on, how can you promote this site if it's no longer selling stuff? I am very disappointed in Review Centre work, why don't they do a checkup on sites and see that they are no longer working?

“Just had an order for 25mm badges in 2 colours done...”

written by on 15/12/2010

Just had an order for 25mm badges in 2 colours done and I'm absolutely thrilled with the results. Their attention to detail was superb and the transaction from start to finish was incredibly easy. Each step along the way they sent emails keeping me up to date and even worked through the design process. I highly recommend Best Badges...A++

“Best Badges (www.bestbadges.co.uk/Badges-Bands.asp) is...”

written by gibbon on 27/05/2005

Best Badges (www.bestbadges.co.uk/Badges-Bands.asp) is awesome for badges for bands, cheap, great quality, awesome preview service and super quick delivery. Met all the deadlines I needed!

Bertie's Response to gibbon's Review

Written on: 27/05/2005

Gold Hat need not apply!!

Read 1 Comment