Victoria's Secret Lingerie Reviews

3.6

Victoria's Secret Lingerie - Ask a question now

“Body By Victoria Panties”

written by DRP778 on 16/01/2014

I recently purchased a few pairs of the Body by Victoria Panties and they are the most comfortable panties ever! I bought 1 thong, 1 cheekini, and 1 hiphugger. The fabric is amazing. I am going back to buy more.

“cotton panties”

written by on 29/10/2013

The quality of the cotton under ware was so much better a few years ago now it seems they have reduced the elastic on the waist and the legs,making them ride up the behind as you walk. I loved paying 5 panties for $20.00 back then and still I would not mind paying more if the quality would be as it used to be. My suggestion is to bring back the quality please!

“ Body By Victoria bikinis are the most comfortable...”

written by on 14/09/2010

Body By Victoria bikinis are the most comfortable panties I've worn in years.
Lightweight microfiber with just the right amount of spandex,make this panty not only extremely comfortable, but literally "molds" with the contour of your body.Makes me feel extremely condfident and "feminine"
Very sexy... available in Brief, Hipster,Bikini, Boy Short and Thong in a variety of colors.This is the perfect panty for almost every occasion.
I now own over 30 pairs which I purchased online.

“Didn't think I would like VS but went to New York and...”

written by on 03/01/2010

Didn't think I would like VS but went to New York and fell in love with it! Great bras and underwear even for larger women like myself. Recommend the full coverage range, bought it in every color I could get!

“I don't know why but I get magnetized to this site. I...”

written by on 23/06/2009

I don't know why but I get magnetized to this site. I was looking for a nice bikini set and thought of checking out Victoria Secret's website. At first, I enjoyed browsing through the wide range of bikinis but I got tired, and realised hey! I haven't gotten anywhere close to buying my bikini!

“I feel that quality and durability vary with every...”

written by on 13/09/2008

I feel that quality and durability vary with every purchase. My first purchase was shortly before my wedding when I got something different for every night of the honeymoon. Within only a few months, one pair of pajama pants had torn and lost a button and a tank top was fading in splotches. In the following months, I started noticing threading coming out of a couple items.

I really like what they have to offer, but I wish I could trust it to last longer.

“Nice items and they are modern. There are too many...”

written by on 21/04/2008

Nice items and they are modern. There are too many frumpy bikinis around at the moment in the online uk stores so out dated! Its a shame Victoria's secrets don't have a store in London. You would think they would have.....

“There styles are up to date and modern. There are too...”

written by on 21/04/2008

There styles are up to date and modern. There are too many frumpy bikinis around at the moment. Just a shame they don't have a store over here in London.

“Victoria's Secret bras come in an amazing array of...”

written by altadiva on 24/08/2005

Victoria's Secret bras come in an amazing array of colours and styles; so many that it can be hard to choose! The Body by Victoria Full Coverage bra is so comfortable that you forget you are wearing it, and it makes your clothes look really good on you. If you order from the catalogue, they ship very quickly - even to Calgary, Alberta!

“Great choice of lingerie, whether it be your boring...”

written by babrahams on 19/07/2005

Great choice of lingerie, whether it be your boring plain white cotton, or something a little more exotic, then Victoria's Secrets is the place for you.

The bras are so well fitting, and addresses everyone needs. There is a bra for everyone here.

“Victoria's Secret is one of the best known lingerie...”

written by Mindy on 03/12/2003

Victoria's Secret is one of the best known lingerie brands/shops in the United States. They make a huge range of lovely lingerie for all occasions and you can purchase their products either from a shop (if you're in the U.S.) or from their catalogue/website. The sizes are pretty standard and the bras are durable. However, they do seem to stop at a size DD cup and they do not cater for larger women. The pricing can also be on the high side, but face it, for lingerie it's generally worth spending a few extra pounds.