Your Mortgage Calculator www.yourmortgagecalculator.com Reviews

4.5

“AHA review”

written by SamanthaHaffendenAngear on 20/08/2018

We were extremely happy with the level of service YMD provided, my adviser AHA was patient, helpful, knowledgeable and helped overcome any hurdles that were faced in relation to valuations. I would definitely recommend AHA and YMD to friends and family, as it was an extremely smooth process from start to finish. There was not anything I would have changed regarding the service and there was nothing to dislike.

“The Mortgage Calculator offered by Your Mortgage...”

written by onlinereview09 on 13/06/2007

The Mortgage Calculator offered by Your Mortgage Calculators //yourmortgage-calculator.com/ is a very hand tool to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate. This calculator factors in PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) for loans where less than 20% is put as a down payment. Also taken into consideration are the town property taxes, and their effect on the total monthly mortgage payment.

“yourmortgagecalculator.com Mortgage Calculator -...”

written by rodwell33 on 19/07/2005

yourmortgagecalculator.com Mortgage Calculator - Fairly easy to use but not a lot of impartial information. I have visited other sites and have seen rates and lenders names on them site appears to not steer you in one particular direction but would have preferred my particular circumstances and needs to have been met.

“The Your Mortgage Calculator was quick and provided a...”

written by hcoe21 on 25/05/2005

The Your Mortgage Calculator was quick and provided a lot of information that helped me make my decision. The advertisers were personalized to meet my needs. The website also offered loads of info to help me make my decision.