Sennheiser HD 600 Reviews

Cable Length: 9.84 ft.
Other
Weight: 259.7 g
Warranty: 2 Years

“I bought the Sennheiser HD 600 about seven years ago...”

Written on: 03/11/2007 by batpuppy (1 review written)

I bought the Sennheiser HD 600 about seven years ago for evening listening and digital music recording, without compromising audio quality. They were retailing at 250GBP when I bought them and they have now dropped in price to about 160GBP. They were worth 250GBP. I have a midrange audio setup (Arcam Alpha 8R, Alpha 8SE etc.) and they bring out the best in it. If you have a reasonable system then these give open, airy and truly reference quality sound reproduction… Read Full Review

“I have a pretty high end system, consisting of Musical...”

Written on: 25/01/2006 by Jtucker78 (3 reviews written)

I have a pretty high end system, consisting of Musical Fidelity components and B & W speakers, with a Rega headphone amp, and I am completely blown away by the Sennheiser HD 600 headphones every time I listen through them. I audition all my kit a lot, and these were far and away the best for sensible-ish money!

They are definitely an at home headphone though - unless you like the marble-esque Cyber Man look. I don't think anyone would feel comfortable walking down the street in them, and the… Read Full Review