Sennheiser MX 500 Reviews

Sennheiser MX 500 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sennheiser MX 500

Sennheiser MX 500
Sennheiser MX 500

“I have used a lot of earphones recently and although...”

Written on: 04/05/2007 by vocrobot (20 reviews written)

I have used a lot of earphones recently and although they seemed good at the time, since I have upgraded to the MX-500s I realise now that these are the best I have had in a long time.

They are used with my iPod and whilst some people seem to think that the iPod has inferior sound quality I am very impressed with the sound they produce. I am not an audiophile by any means but I am fussy about the frequencies I like. I also have a varied selection of music styles on my player (electronica… Read Full Review

“An audiophile will appreciate the Sennheiser MX 500 a...”

Written on: 18/05/2006 by jfragos (1 review written)

An audiophile will appreciate the Sennheiser MX 500 a lot. An enthusiast of effects and generally persons who are listening with bass boost systems and big equalizer distortions will not appreciate them. I have a 3 times more expensive Sennheisers but MX500's outmatch them in tonality!… Read Full Review

“Got the Sennheiser MX 500 to replace my brilliant i...”

Written on: 19/04/2006 by Midgetheman (10 reviews written)

Got the Sennheiser MX 500 to replace my brilliant i river (Sennheiser MX350s) headphones after they finally gave up. Started rattling with the bass which was no good as I am a techno fan.

The 500s cost £15 from Argos but were not up to the standard that I expected. Originally thought that it was because of the shop, I hate Argos!

The sound quality was a bit tinny which meant that many tracks were not as good as before, however the rock tracks and standard tracks sound good just not those… Read Full Review

“The Sennheiser MX 500 are just headphones, and they...”

Written on: 15/08/2005 by pgf (1 review written)

The Sennheiser MX 500 are just headphones, and they sound shocking, but they do look good. Bose are better though!… Read Full Review