Sennheiser MX 300 Reviews

• Comfort Level

Sennheiser MX 300 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sennheiser MX 300

Sennheiser MX 300

“I bought 2 of the Sennheiser MX 300 for just under £5...”

Written on: 02/06/2008 by anorwichfan (1 review written)

I bought 2 of the Sennheiser MX 300 for just under £5 each unboxed and they are fantastic, I have had them well over a year and they have served me well.

While both pairs have broken, this is entirely my own fault and not bad design, Probably me trying to break 1 pair and then accidentally breaking the other, and i can totally recommend these to anyone who wants good sound but dosen't want to pay more than £10, They are a bargain, and if i didn't manage to fix one pair, I would have ordered… Read Full Review

“some people pay as much as ten dollars for the...”

Written on: 07/09/2006 by mrschmutz (1 review written)

some people pay as much as ten dollars for the Sennheiser MX 300 headphones, but I only paid 3.88 a pair. Get them throught ecost.com. they sound really well even with my 5 dollar mp3 player… Read Full Review