James Wellbeloved Cat Food Reviews

Media Gallery for James Wellbeloved Cat Food

James Wellbeloved Cat Food

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Both cats responded badly”

Written on: 03/03/2013

Bought the cat food lamb and vegetable. I have one cat with allergies and one without so I thought I would try it. It helped her allergy problems but cats got diarrhea so bad that they both had blood in their stools and it lasted for more than two weeks. I weaned them onto the food so that wasn't the problem. I've heard good things about the food and unfortunately it reacted badly with both cats. Had to throw most of it out. Cats are back on their old food and the sores are back but her stomach… Read Full Review