Two Left Feet Reviews - www.twoleftfeet.co.uk

Two Left Feet - www.twoleftfeet.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Two Left Feet - www.twoleftfeet.co.uk

Two Left Feet - www.twoleftfeet.co.uk
Two Left Feet - www.twoleftfeet.co.uk

“I thought it was a very good store and we got very...”

Written on: 21/12/2010

I thought it was a very good store and we got very good service and the people serving us were polite and helpfull. We recomend that if you want to buy great buggies and accsessories that you visit Twoleftfeet… Read Full Review

“The worstcompany I have ever dealt with. Appalling....”

Written on: 09/12/2010

The worstcompany I have ever dealt with. Appalling. Customer service - zilch!… Read Full Review

“Advice - stay away from this company, after ordering /...”

Written on: 03/10/2009

Advice - stay away from this company, after ordering / paying for a maxi cosi car seat which showed as being in stock in november, I waited several weeks & no delivery, contact the company (this can only be done by email only - no customer service number) explaining I had not yet had the seat delivered.
Three days later an email saying you seat is on order - expect a delivery in the next 7 days, still nothing & so the cycle continued for almost 4 months, eventually I emailed saying I would like… Read Full Review

Phil777's Comment

Written on: 20/01/2010

This is why two left feet.com's reviews have been removed. They were all terrible. I had a bad experience buying from them, and will not buy from them again.

Dcallaghan's Comment

Written on: 30/03/2011

Had virtually the same experience as this reviewer. Received an email from reviewcentre saying that they had removed my review because of complaints from two left feet. They didn't contact me to qualify my experience so I no longer trust this site either.

Ranim's Comment

Written on: 27/07/2010

I found this review very helpful because I had a similar experience. This is the worst company I have ever come across. They have very poor customer service and I would recommend everyone to stay away from them

Phil777's Comment

Written on: 20/01/2010

Truth about appalling service from two left feet.com

Read 4 Comments