Game Central Reviews

Game Central - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Digitizer was excellent with Tony Mott, but after he...”

Written on: 27/08/2010

Digitizer was excellent with Tony Mott, but after he and his team left in 2003 Gamecentral was born and with it a certain level of arrogance in my humble opinion. Don't get me wrong, their reviews most of the time are sport on. However their narrow-minded approach to views and mailers who express opposite views is unacceptable. Now they have moved to Metro website, makes a nice couple i.e. two biased news agency's. I'll stick to Edge!… Read Full Review

“I used to enjoy Digitiser, Gamecentral not so much. ”

Written on: 26/04/2010

I used to enjoy Digitiser, Gamecentral not so much.

Mainly because the current writers have a major grudge against one of my favourite game developers , and never miss an opportunity to put them down.

Which is pretty frustrating, as I didn't have internet access for many years, this was my only source of videogame news. Any attempt to disagree with their opinion is often met with ridicule, and the few of my letters that have been published are severly edited just so they can dismiss any… Read Full Review