Standard Life Mortgages Reviews

Standard Life Mortgages - Ask a question now

“I have had my mortgage with Standard Life for several...”

Written on: 05/12/2008 by robbedrobbie (1 review written)

I have had my mortgage with Standard Life for several years and have up to now been fairly happy with them, but it now appears that they are out to maximise their profits at the expense of its mortgage holders, increases in interest rates are applied almost instantly but reductions are a different matter, I am still paying 6.95% despite the interest rate being cut to 2%, due to financial difficulties I am needing to stay with Standard Life, please don't find yourself in a similar position… Read Full Review

“My mortgage is with Standard Life and there's not a...”

Written on: 05/08/2005 by Scottish Steve (2 reviews written)

My mortgage is with Standard Life and there's not a lot else I can say - they were amongst the cheapest when I did my calculations and I'm still happy with them now. They are all very friendly when you speak to them and even though the interest rates have been rising lately my payments haven't gone up that much… Read Full Review