Black Horse Loans Reviews - www.blackhorse.co.uk

Media Gallery for Black Horse Loans www.blackhorse.co.uk

Black Horse Loans www.blackhorse.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“0% but no understanding of circumstances”

Written on: 17/01/2015 by Jaimek124 (1 review written)

I have had a 0% loan with black horse since 2011 which has been perfect with no problems. My father is a guarantor and has recently had a change in circumstances meaning I need to get him removed. I have had a major change in circumstances now earning 8k more than I did when I took out the loan and they refused to remove a guarantor or even look into it. I can understand if my circumstances were the same as I was earning £15k at the time but I am now earning over £23k with only 24 payments… Read Full Review

“Customer Service A Joke!”

Written on: 02/02/2013

Appauling customer service, called to speak to advisors about exisiting policy and was rudely spoken to and told information abruptly. easy to see why all the negitave feedback regarding them. Lot of 'hidden' fees which was not made aware of… Read Full Review

Squishgalaxy's Comment

Written on: 13/01/2015

Hope you didn't get [name removed]! He terminates all his calls never in my life have u dealt with such people! Make monthly payments buy another car and to be told day before I collect it they cannot go ahead my own company declined ! I am leaving them ASAP!

Read 1 Comment

“Very poor company to deal with! The staff are very...”

Written on: 06/10/2009

Very poor company to deal with! The staff are very helpful and friendly but they are hiding a very dodgy company behind them.
I was recently searching for a personal loan, i had used Experian beforehand to check my credit score was good enough to apply for a loan, to which it came back "Good" almost "Excellent", so i applied to Blackhorse after seeing the 8.7%APR on the website.
After speaking to someone on the phone and being "approved" i was invited to my local office to sort out the… Read Full Review