Philips 650 Reviews

Media Gallery for Philips 650

Philips 650
Philips 650

“I remember this phone”

Written on: 14/09/2018 by Avlola (11 reviews written)

I remember this phone. In those years it was a good phone with advanced features. Very convenient slider, good quality of communication, the battery held the charge for a long time. Now this is a story… Read Full Review

“I was looking for a long time, for a phone with the...”

Written on: 24/08/2005 by ailioiu (1 review written)

I was looking for a long time, for a phone with the standby time of the Philips 650 mobile phone. I have been using it for five months now, and I am really pleased with it. I am not a power talker (on average of 15 minutes per day), and I recharge it at two week intervals. I have a few requests though; I mailed them to Philips too. Maybe if they get more requests they will release a firmware upgrade!
1. There should be a possibility to have the external display on permanently. 2. The missed… Read Full Review