Mal Security www.malsecurity.com

4.8

Mal Security www.malsecurity.com - Ask a question now

“Great products at about half price of most sites,...”

written by mikeeeeeeeey on 06/09/2007

Great products at about half price of most sites, breathalysers are a handy implement and these work OK, but I suppose you can't blame em for the usual line saying don't drink/drive and use this item to gauge driving ability, though it does work very well!!

“I was sceptical that I could get a decent mini...”

written by Lanky1 on 04/05/2005

I was sceptical that I could get a decent mini wireless CCTV kit with every thing in the box incl delivery for 40 quid, but that's what I got from mal security!!

It transmits fine around the average building and has everything you need to set up. The camera is only 18mm square and has full instructions as well as a 9 volt battery clip for hidden applications, they sell other kits as well but this is the only one I have bought. My Dad has now got one too, watching his car.