JPC Reviews - www.jpc.de

JPC www.jpc.de - Ask a question now

“Avoid”

Written on: 31/10/2022 by Eva1967 (1 review written)

Have had a string of issues with them. Massive delays on delivery. Records ordered and then canceled. No customer service. If you have other options go elsewhere.

“Very poor customerservice and no delivery of product”

Written on: 27/09/2022 by Enigma43 (1 review written)

I have ordered Borrowed time of Dana Fuchs on 24/4/2022, they confirmed a deliverydate of 24/06/2022. Without any notice the date changed to 15/9/2022. That date is passed almost 2 weeks and the information on their site says enough stock at supplier but no shipment so far from jpc. The delivery time from supplier should be 1 week according to "customerservice" (if they had ordered it on my purchase date it should have been in on 15/9). I will never ever buy anymore from this company.

“Terrible service!”

Written on: 07/03/2022 by TaylorSims (1 review written)

Terrible service. Unfriendly client service and next to no status updates. Don't trust them and will never order from them again. Pre-ordered a limited edition LP which was set to release on 4-02. When the release came around, with out an update the release date was set to 28-03 (even though the LP was already available). I made Jpc asking if they could confirm that I would be the receiving the LP at the end of the month, which they confirmed. On the 28-02 Jpc claimed the product was 4 weeks delayed. Finally on the 7-03 I got an email saying I would not be receiving my order.

“Customer Service”

Written on: 08/08/2021 by REKrammer (1 review written)

I have ordered from them many times. Given good service. They have the music/ CDs I enjoy. I am a big Johann Strauss II fan. Have an order with them now. If there is a problem, I find them helpful. A few years ago I had an order that got lost in the mail. After 30 days was sent a replacement. They also send me weekly news updates on new Classical CDs. Been a customer since 2014.

“Waisted money”

Written on: 30/06/2021 by McClurezf264 (1 review written)

Most expensive dress I ever bought, and the most awfull service. When ordering a dress they took my size so they could ordered the perfect size. I am always size 36, I tried the 34 so they saw that a 36 would indeed be perfect. After more then 2 months, I called whether or not they received my dress. Surprisingly they had my dress, but did not call me. So I made an appointment. One week later, another employee called me that my dress just arrived and when I want to try it. When I mention her my earlier appointment, she could not find it.. ok no problem. However only weekdays were now available, and that in the middle of the day :/ Okay, I took vacation on my work, just to go to the shop, to try the dress, little bit nervous because I hoped to have that 'WOW-effect'. When I put the dress on, it was way too big, it was not a size 36 but a size 40. As soon as I mentioned this was not what I ordered , the reactions were 'not that nice', because they could not tell me if they would pay to make the dress smaller (I ordered a 36, they gave me a 40, and they doubt to let me pay to make it smaller ?!!!!!!!!) I tried 3 days to get a reaction of 'Gajana?' (the one who is in charge) but she did not like to call me back, so one week before my holiday I was still in doubt. After calling the shop for the 10th time, she responded to me that I was waisting her time. In the atelier they said - to make the total dress smaller; we worked 4,5 hours --> so to adapt the total dress--> JPC will pay for this - to make a split of 35 cm it was 3 hours work --> you need to pay this --> SO if they make a mistake, you will need to pay for it, and they will handle you as garbage --> Better to go to Prima Donna; same collection, nice people, correct price

“Very poor service”

Written on: 26/09/2017 by HaaVee (1 review written)

This company has a very broad range of music. German clients are preferred. Non-German clients will receive limited service only. And the general level of handling client requests is very very poor. Nit a company I would recommend!

“Confirmed order and stock and then one month later...”

Written on: 07/02/2016 by JohanHancock (1 review written)

I pre-ordered and paid for the David Bowie Blackstar Ltd. edition record before Christmas but also ordered another item that was released in the first week of February. JPC confirmed stock of Blackstar in early January! However they sold my copy to another buyer and didn't inform me till February when it was too late to find an alternative seller (due to the high demand). When I wrote to them asking them to explain they wrote me a flippant e-mail about how there supplier had let them down and they were as disappointed as me! I am so angry with this flippant response and that JPC's deceitful behaviour have left me no chance to obtain the item I want that I am posting this here.

“Worst customer service imaginable!”

Written on: 18/09/2015 by icypee (1 review written)

Customer Services is rude and unfriendly. Their English is practically non-existent (a bit of a problem when you are selling internationally) and they are inclined to take your money, keep you waiting for ages and only when you ask about the status of your order, do they respond. Even then, it is with a request - no apology - that you exercise patience ....again! If you complain, the stock answer is: "If you don't like our service, you are welcome to shop elsewhere!"

“Not recommended.”

Written on: 15/09/2014 by Sanyi11 (1 review written)

I had to send back a wrong item and they didn't refund the postage fees. Rude and arrogant Customer Service. Waste of time and money.

“Extremely Poor Service and Very bad packaging”

Written on: 11/03/2014 by 260Arnold (1 review written)

I placed an order at JPC.de which included the purchace of 3 24 Karat GOLD CD's! Those 24 Karat Gold CD’s are special collectible items with a high price, hence they should be delivered and treated accordingly by JPC when JPC are shipping purchased items. Unfortunately this is not the case here!!!!!!! The shipped the purchased 24 Karat Gold CD's in an EXTREME poor packaging, resulting in one of these CD's got scratches on the front-cover including the sealing! I forwarded a complaint to JPC.de with full photos of the problem and included a solutution as well. Unfortunately JPC.de wont admit what they have done, and they asked me to return the faulty item. I then told them I wont return that damaged CD, BEFORE they send me a replacement along with a prepaid envelope to return the other cd. JPC.de refuse and claims this is their normal procedure. Pay close attention to the actual complaint I mentioned before. You will then understand fully why I find JPC.de procedure and handling of this complaint as totally unacceptable. I strongly advice others to find better and more realiable providers of such CD's!

“excellent and prompt service”

Written on: 15/11/2011 by Rob.W (1 review written)

Ordered on Thursday, email reply to infom of status same day. Arrived today - Tuesday. Allowing fro the Sunday - no delivery - item recieved inside the company stated date of 7 days. Good stock of discs - some cheaper than other sites - i know as i have looked. Would definately recommend and shop again.

“Quick and eccellent”

Written on: 27/12/2010

Quick and eccellent

“While jpc.de is a very god music site there prices can...”

Written on: 21/12/2009

While jpc.de is a very god music site there prices can be high along with the shipping. I would suggest you use jpc,de to browse but look elsewhere to buy. I found an item on jpc.de that was offered on Amazon for less then half jpc's price. A $35 difference and the item was new as well. Unfortunately I had already ordered from jpc. jpc refused to do anything about it because they claimed the item had already shipped. They did say I could refuse the package but be responsible for return shipping. I believe jpc could have adjusted the cost. I will probably take the hit and keep the item if and when it arrives but will NEVER buy from jpc again. I feel ripped off and burned and they, jpc, don't seem to give a dam.

“JPC - Excellent shop where I buy music last several...”

Written on: 02/09/2009

JPC - Excellent shop where I buy music last several years.

“It was a relief to finally find a copy of Almodovar's...”

Written on: 08/12/2005 by murphywmm (1 review written)

It was a relief to finally find a copy of Almodovar's film from JPC.

☆☆☆☆☆

“In 2004 I had already ordered some CDs from JPC and...”

Written on: 01/05/2005 by pietroa (1 review written)

In 2004 I had already ordered some CDs from JPC and after 4/5 weeks I had received the packets. Last October I placed a new order. During the months of October, November and December JPC held a debit authorization on my credit card for an amount double of my order. In December JPC shipped to me the CDs and charged my credit card. In January I informed JPC that I had not received the CDs yet. In February JPC wrote me that it had got back the missing packets and refunded the money on my credit card. JPC also wrote that it could send to me the CDs to a different delivery address only because "it's too risky to ship the packets to my address". Although I had already received to my home some packets from JPC, I asked JPC to ship the packets poste restante to my post office. Few days later, checking my order on JPC website, I realized that JPC was shipping again the CDs I had ordered but at a price much higher. Immediately I wrote to JPC to have some explanations and the answer was that... as I had changed the delivery address it was a new order so that the prices we had arranged were not avalaible any more! As I didn't agree with them, JPC cancelled my order.