Classic International Cruises, M.V. Arion Reviews

Classic International Cruises, M.V. Arion - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Classic International Cruises, M.V. Arion

Classic International Cruises, M.V. Arion

☆☆☆☆☆

“Extremely small ship, cabins were mattresses on wooden...”

Written on: 18/04/2009 by gigic (1 review written)

Extremely small ship, cabins were mattresses on wooden bunks with no room for even you luggage. the experience on the ship was horrendous as the stabilizers do not work. the cruise was bumpy and rocked so much that it appeared the ship might flip over at one point.

my tour group was put on this ship at the last moment when we were told our ship was cancelled. there is no way I ever would have chosen this ship. it was in dry dock for the 7 months prior to the cruise and it appeared to be… Read Full Review

“Our cruise on M.V. Arion was a disaster, we have...”

Written on: 27/04/2005 by gen gaudet (1 review written)

Our cruise on M.V. Arion was a disaster, we have written to the company and have been ignored, we have written to our travel agent who forwarded on an email and was ignored. never again will we deal with this company and will discourage others we know from using them as well. I thought I was going to die on this cruise and since coming home have suffered post traumatic stress. Never never again. This company is a disgrace. The Arion may be a cheap cruise but this does not entitle them to give… Read Full Review

198525_Ron Leadbeater5's Response to gen gaudet's Review

Written on: 21/06/2005

i HAVE JUST RETURNED FROM A FANTASTIC TRIP TO NORWAY ABOARD THE M V ARION AND CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT I AM NEW TO CRUISING AND HAVING READ THIS REVIEW I WAS A BIT TENTATIVE WHEN I STEPPED ABOARD BUT I SOON WAS TO REALISE I WAS ON A "HAPPY SHIP" AND I ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF MY CRUISE.EVERY BODY FROM THE CAPTAIN DOWN WHO I CAME IN TO CONTACT WITH WAS ONLY TOO PLEASED TO HELP IF THERE WAS A PROBLEM OR GAVE A CHEERY SMILE TO MAKE YOU FEEL WELCOME.
<br>iF ANYBODY LIKE ME IS THINKING OF TAKING A CRUISE FOR THE FIRST TIME I CAN THORUGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SHIP.
<br>THANK YOU FOR A GREAT INITIATION TO CRUISING.

258422_Clementina Paiva's Response to gen gaudet's Review

Written on: 05/09/2006

We have just been on a cruise with Arion on Ionic Islands and Croatia. We cannot say it was a disaster, but rather disappointing. The staff were very helpful, and the dinners were good. At lunch they served mostly the leftovers of the dinner - disgusting. The entertainment on-board made us feel like old people; songs by amateurs that annoyed us. No quiet place to go except the cabin. The announcements were so loud, and in the least appropriate moments, such as on entry to Venice (shouts in 5 languages).
<br/>
<br>Outside, near the pool (can we call it a pool?) there was a permanent smell of food being cooked. This, together with the petrol from the ships chimney was awful.

Read 2 Comments