Health Lamps - Biolamp Reviews

Health Lamps - Biolamp - Ask a question now

“Better late than never”

Written on: 08/03/2020 by jadmorty (1 review written)

I bought a BT5A in May 2005 [£99] for a back problem, for which it did nothing, so it was put away. My wife has had hip/ back problems mainly at night for some time, which are worsening, for which conventional treatment doesn't help. In some desperation, I remembered the lamp and suggested trying it, which we did firstly a week or so ago. Training it on the hip and back areas for 20 mins twice a day has brought about a remarkable improvement, which we are hoping will be permanent. So, better… Read Full Review

“Bio Lamp relief”

Written on: 09/11/2016 by awMaurer50 (1 review written)

I noticed after using it I had relief from my Back pain straight away. Would recommend!… Read Full Review

“It works well but you need to actually use it!”

Written on: 20/04/2012 by hriley (1 review written)

This review is for the latest biolamp found at www.biolamp.com, I think the other reviews are for a different one... In one of the older reviews there was a comment that the user didn't feel any warmth/heat from the lamp but I don't think they were using the same one I have. I have suffered long-term with joint pain in my shoulder follow an accident some years back. As time has gone it has got worse. What I have noticed is that it's alway at its worst when the weather is cool to cold and if I… Read Full Review

“When I bought my Biolamp it was explained that after...”

Written on: 06/09/2008

When I bought my Biolamp it was explained that after about 300 hours use the mineral plate would need replacing, and this could be obtained from Biolamps.
This week I contacted them to buy one, and was told that elderly people could not replace the plate (one phillips screw involved) and so they no longer sell them, but will replace the whole lamp at the "discount 'price of £90.
I then went on the web and found the equivalent ( identical?) lamp for sale on several sites for less than… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“If anyone is thinking of trying this product I would...”

Written on: 14/08/2008 by Traceym (1 review written)

If anyone is thinking of trying this product I would exercise extreme caution. My Mother felt no difference in her pain, and it did not do anything but make her hot when she used it.
Might I add that this company called my 78 yr old Mother and verbally pressured her into trying this lamp, then they called to see if it had been delivered, but DID NOT call to see if she was keeping it or sending it back… Read Full Review