Churchill Travel Insurance Reviews

Churchill Travel Insurance - Ask a question now

“No Refund on Cancelled Travel Insurance Policies”

Written on: 23/08/2016 by JazzMeister (2 reviews written)

I've been insured with Churchill for absolutely years - car, home and travel - despite there being cheaper alternatives. I will soon get free travel insurance through another source so would like to cancel my travel insurance policy. However, I have discovered that unlike home and car insurance, there is no refund on cancelled travel insurance policies despite them not being on risk for the unused portion of the policy. I personally don't think that's fair or reasonable. So I will leave my… Read Full Review

“I automatically renewed my Churchill Travel Insurance...”

Written on: 05/04/2010

I automatically renewed my Churchill Travel Insurance year after year, but when I broke a hip in France they abandoned me.

Worse, they would not even cover my wife to stay with me and help me get home which was cruel and heartless.

Basically because I was honest they found a loophole and used it.

My experience is that Churchill takes the toughest, most uncaring and uncompromising approach possible.

R McKeown… Read Full Review