Mizz Reviews

Mizz - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mizz

“Fed Up”

written by ejjj123 on 09/02/2013

I like Mizz. It has great interviews and great fashion inside. But if i buy Mizz and look something up i liked in it the next day, they no longer sell this product. EVERY TIME. I don't think I'll buy Mizz in the future.

“I think it trys too hard to be a 'teen' magazine when...”

written by on 21/08/2010

I think it trys too hard to be a 'teen' magazine when in reality it is for 10-13 year olds as it just has basic facts that you know as a teenager. I also think that it goes on about boys in too much of a way especially because its to young for most people who should be thinking about boys.It is also very much JLS JLS JUSTIN BEIBER and anyone else they think is 'fit' or 'hot' they also speak in a very childish manner. Overall I think this magazine has bitten off more than it can chew they have tried to go for 10-15 year olds but missed it. I think it should be edited and maybe bring out two magazines. I would advise Sugar or Bliss for 12+ and mizz for 10-12 year olds.

“I think that the mizz is really good and I like...”

written by lincolnlass on 30/07/2010

I think that the mizz is really good and I like reading it beacause it has lots of useful tips about fashion,beauty ect. It touches on teen issues aswell like how to be more cnfident and how to revise for an exam. It was funny cringe pages and a cool section on boys lol
The price of the magasine should go down though cause im only allowed it evey now and then cause I cant afoud it. I am going to recomend it to all my friends

“hi mizz i loving of mizz everymoth i think is faciic....”

written by on 10/02/2010

hi mizz i loving of mizz everymoth i think is faciic. from lisa...

“I used to read another magazine, but I decided I was...”

written by on 10/08/2009

I used to read another magazine, but I decided I was getting a bit old for it, so I read two older mags which two of my friends read and mizz was definitely the best. It's packed with stuff and it's worth it for the money. The freebies are great. They're normally makeup and accessories. Mizz gives you lots of tips about boys!!!!

“I think that the mizz magaine is very good because: it...”

written by on 23/07/2009

I think that the mizz magaine is very good because: it gives you lots of information on things for when your alot older, and the cringes sometimes make my go yuck and sometimes they make me laugh!

“Mizz is a fantastic magazine! The cringes are...”

written by on 11/05/2009

Mizz is a fantastic magazine! The cringes are fantastic, funny i love the quizzes! I find there is no bad points!

“I love Mizz! I have a subscription and always look...”

written by on 17/04/2009

I love Mizz! I have a subscription and always look forward to it being delivered. It is friendly, well-laid out and contains a great range of things, cringes, posters, real-life stories and features on teenage problems like peer pressure and alcohol.
I would highly recommend it to anyone who is between the ages of about ten and fifteen.

“Love that the star sight are in there and talk's about...”

written by on 09/12/2008

Love that the star sight are in there and talk's about boy's. You can tell they do air brushing though. Very good to read.

“I feel that i have actually outgrown this and enjoy...”

written by on 10/11/2008

I feel that i have actually outgrown this and enjoy reading Bliss and Sugar more. I read it in year 7 and 8 but now feel i am too old for it as it doesn't give me the information i need as a teen girl. Stuff is also repeated a few issues later...

“It's a really good magazine for 10-15 year olds. It...”

written by on 08/11/2008

It's a really good magazine for 10-15 year olds. It contains lots of different things and is definitely worth the money. I love it and buy it every fornight as it is a good-quality mag that stands out from any others for me. Recommended. :o)

“I like it and i think it is a value for money and the...”

written by on 08/11/2008

I like it and i think it is a value for money and the redesign is much better now. The free bees are always makeup and other things would be good. I like looking at the celebrities that have cringe photos taken!

“It's good, I love the real life stories and the cringe...”

written by on 05/10/2008

It's good, I love the real life stories and the cringe pages. There are good bits in it but not enough pages for the amount of money it costs. It's ok but not really my fave mag. There isn't enough stuff in the mag to read.

“I now have lots of useful beauty tips and cringes i...”

written by on 30/09/2008

I now have lots of useful beauty tips and cringes i can laugh at for ages in my magazine file full of Mizz mags. The freebies are great too. I love mizz because everything in it interests me and it helps me be a teenager! =]

“Mizz rocks! It is so awsome and has all the basic...”

written by on 19/09/2008

Mizz rocks! It is so awsome and has all the basic facts and things you need to know. Plus, it gives you the best tips and celeb gossip and the free gifts are awsome and the mag posters are well cool.

“Mizz rocks. I buy it every forthnight. It has great...”

written by on 07/09/2008

Mizz rocks. I buy it every forthnight. It has great posters.

“Mizz is very entertaining, with lots to do and has a...”

written by on 23/08/2008

Mizz is very entertaining, with lots to do and has a great new look. I think it has too many interviews and promotions though. Overall ggggreeeeaaaattt!

“I like the real life bit because it's got good facts...”

written by bobby my dog on 21/08/2008

I like the real life bit because it's got good facts in it! Overall, I think the magazine is really good!

“I think Mizz is still and always will be the...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by on 20/08/2008

I think Mizz is still and always will be the rubbishest mag on earth!

Lincolnlass's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2010

I found this review not helpful because... I doesnt say why she thought the magasine was "rubish".

“I think this magazine is too much for what it is. It...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by maevebaby8 on 06/08/2008

I think this magazine is too much for what it is. It hasn't got as many pages as Shout or Sugar and think it would be better if they made the magazine small like Shout! I don't recommend it!