Lascal Buggy Board Reviews

Lascal Buggy Board
3.3

Lascal Buggy Board - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lascal Buggy Board

“I have 3 prams and this product doesn't work on any of...”

written by on 06/01/2011

I have 3 prams and this product doesn't work on any of them when attached my 3 year old daughter cannot stand on the board as the pram handle is in the way of her head. The board needs to come out further, it was a waste of $110

“There are different types of lascal buggy board we...”

written by pcnjsmum on 30/04/2010

There are different types of lascal buggy board we have the basic (there also a maxi). I love it we got it when our son was 2yrs old and have never had a problem with it. Easy to attatch both initially and for folding and unfolding the pushchair. The board adjusts to different widths and heights depending on the pushchair that you have. I also has a strap that allows for the board to be lifted off the floor when you have it but toddler decides to walk, i managed this and to have the changig bag in the back of the oushchair so it really doesnt take up that much space. Would truly reccomend this to anybody contemplating buying a buggy board, we've had it a year and its proved invaluable.

“Having researched reviews, I opted for this Lascal...”

written by on 16/08/2009

Having researched reviews, I opted for this Lascal Buggy Board to use on my Maclaren Quest for my 3 month old and 2.5 yr. The buggy board connects to the buggy using a pivotal attachment. This means that unless the weight is evenly balanced, there is nothing to stop the buggy from tipping over. Unfortunately we only discovered this once the item was attached -this made it tricky to return to the shop. I'm sure this product works well for heavy buggies h'vr if you have a lightweight buggy (even though shops/websites will tell you they are compatible - this just means it will 'attach' to the buggy)

“I have a two year old that does not like to sit in his...”

written by forsueh on 21/08/2008

I have a two year old that does not like to sit in his stroller at all. I searched the web trying to find something that he could ride on, to keep him happy and not slow me down when I have things to get done. I tried everything, I have a great wagon for him to ride in, no way he loves to ride his trike, but it is not a great idea for shopping and other outings. The Buggy Board is a great solution for my son. Thanks for your great invention!

“It makes our combi stroller a little tippy and I keep...”

written by on 13/08/2008

It makes our combi stroller a little tippy and I keep banging my feet on the board. Maybe we just don't have the right stroller for it. But my kid loves it, he hated the double stroller.

“Easy to fit, great invention. Easy to take on and off...”

written by on 15/02/2008

Easy to fit, great invention. Easy to take on and off the buggy for folding etc. I keep stepping on the strap - can't work out how to get it out of the way! I've used the buggy board since my 2 year old wanted to walk everywhere - but still gets tired after a long walk.

“I am still a bit concerned that this product has been...”

written by jstockton on 13/01/2008

I am still a bit concerned that this product has been under engineered. Excessive use of plastic makes me a bit leery of the long term performance. Instructions and component control need work.

“The Lascal Buggy Board was a great buy because my...”

written by dack1980 on 07/10/2005

The Lascal Buggy Board was a great buy because my toddler sometimes ran off. I could put her on the board and we could go down the street in quick time. My child enjoyed this board, and it lasted her from age 2 and half to four years old. You can take if off when it is not in use, and leave the fittings on for easy installation the next time you use it. I would recommend this to people with slow paced toddlers.

439731_Alexander123's Response to 212964_dack1980's Review

Written on: 10/02/2009

my toddler likes the board a lot and he stays on it .but i find that the board is to far away from the buggy.my feet are always hitting the board and i have to strech my my arms so that i can reach the handles on the buggy in which this gives me a bad back and i am walking dolly steps and finally it is hard to turn the corners with it.