Volkswagen Polo 1.4TDI Reviews

Volkswagen Polo 1.4TDI
Volkswagen Polo 1.4TDI

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I previously had a WV Polo 1liter petrol and I was...”

Written on: 23/08/2010

I previously had a WV Polo 1liter petrol and I was very happy with it, I changed it for WV Polo 1.4 TDI and I love it. Everything abaut the car i like, the shape of it, performance, torch, driving position, everithing. The only thing is a little noisy at low speed, however is normal in diesel engine. The diesel consuption is great, so overall Im very happy and I enjoy everyday being in the car… Read Full Review

“I changed my 1.2 petrol Polo for a 1.4TDI SE in...”

Written on: 17/10/2009

I changed my 1.2 petrol Polo for a 1.4TDI SE in September last year and couldn't believe the difference the change in engine has made to what was already an excellent and reliable car.
Every drive is a pleasure, I paid a bit more than I wanted to but the extra power and specification including 8-speaker stereo etc. make it an easy car to enjoy.
It was serviced after 10,000 miles last month using the 3 year VW plan. I've had no faults/problems whatsoever to report apart from a replacement tyre… Read Full Review

Bmw E30's Comment

Written on: 24/12/2009

nice to see a reference to real world MPG. I'm coming from a hot hatch saxo vts and am looking forward to the £35 tax per year and excellent mpg.

Read 1 Comment