Unlocks Reviews - www.unlocks.co.uk

Unlocks www.unlocks.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Unlocks www.unlocks.co.uk

Unlocks www.unlocks.co.uk

“Super fast and worked without any stress”

Written on: 26/08/2022 by 402Edwards (1 review written)

Needed a Samsung A70 to be unlocked and didn't think I would be as happy as I am not only with the speed of the service but also the price. Within 24hrs my code was emailed to me. Thank you for the service will definitely be using in the future

“Happy With the service”

Written on: 30/07/2022 by eels54uk (1 review written)

I wanted to unlock my phone so I could use another provider. I ordered an unlock code and I received it the following day. I followed the supplied instructions and I am now able to use my new sim. Excellent service and I would recommend to anyone in the same position. Thanks.

“WOW, JUST WOW!”

Written on: 29/04/2022 by Fanningfk1985 (1 review written)

This is an exact copy of a message I have just received; Hello. The delay was caused by you failing to respond, and you blame us and say you’re not impressed? I don’t think so! Order cancelled and payment refunded, go elsewhere! Because I placed the order using my email account, but my wife paid using her PayPal account they asked for confirmation from my wife's email account to protect against fraud (I guess, which is fair enough). My wife immediately replied to the request with no acknowledgement from Unlocks. I then asked them to confirm that they had received the email 3 days later, again they did not respond. The website says that if you do not receive a code within 3 working days to message, which I have done, and they respond with this? Very professional! If that's what you call customer service feel free to use them? Oh, and their last message to me simply said "Brainless" followed by a word that this site won't allow me to publish.

“Unlocking a phone locked by Virgin”

Written on: 08/01/2022 by mjh1946 (1 review written)

I am happy to fully recommend Unlocks to anyone who is finding it difficult to change your service provider, I found following the instructions online with unlocks to be very easy to follow, and the instructions which came regarding the unlocking of my phone were simplicity itself. Thankyou for a great service and the added bonus of being a whole lot cheaper than high street shops!

“Brilliant . Unlocked 2 phones”

Written on: 06/01/2022 by tadcog (1 review written)

I have 2 old alcatel phones (2015x and OT-363) which were locked into Virgin mobile who gave me the wrong unlock codes. Unlocks provided both unlock codes in under 2 hours and at a better price than anyone else. I got an email with a link to the instructions. The instructions were very clear and easy to follow. I would recommend them to anyone.

“Does what it says on the tin”

Written on: 09/11/2021 by BiffaBiffa (1 review written)

Great service! My Samsung Galaxy S9+ was locked on Vodafone and I no longer had a contract with them, tried using a Three SIM but phone was network locked. Tried these guys, ordered unlock code on Monday, received code in less than 24 hours. Worked first time. As long as you follow all the instructions and check you match all the prerequisites on the web site you should have no problems. All for less than a tenner. Would definitely use again.

“Five Stars”

Written on: 07/05/2021 by geoffk (14 reviews written)

Migrated to new ASDA network and my phone locked no help from them! ASDA is a good deal so did not want to move. Unlocks came to my aid no fuss now working and a happy bunny.

“No nonsense, great service”

Written on: 03/05/2021

Next day turnaround over a bank holiday. Just in time for a PAC transfer to a new network. Worked first time on a locked S8+. Yes you can get it cheaper, but would you get the same level of service? I doubt it. Many, many thanks!

“great service, fast, great value ”

Written on: 12/12/2020 by 472O'Leary (1 review written)

If your phoned is locked or you are changing you network then use unlocks.co.uk Brilliant service, got code in 1 day for € 18. Had waited 4 weeks for a network unlock code form Vodafone that did not work They wanted me to spend €20 getting the phone “fixed” with no guarantee it would work Save time and money, use theses guys for Irish and UK phone unlocking. Get NAC codes on PUK network codes for the same price responded fast to all my emails

“Absolutely fantastic service!”

Written on: 30/03/2020 by Kadyni28 (1 review written)

I am so pleased with the fast unlocking service of from unlock, they unlocked my dads mobile phone with in 5 minutes through sending the code through email for free. I have tried so many other ways of unlocking the mobile and then I found unlock and that was the only one that worked. Thank you we are all pleased.

“Unlocking ”

Written on: 04/08/2019 by Jackbye (1 review written)

Great service easy to do less than an hour for code to come through Would recommend to anyone who needs this service Thank you

Kenx's Response to Jackbye's Review

Written on: 26/09/2020

How is the email delivered when I never gave it out

Read 1 Comment

“FANTASTIC SERVICE”

Written on: 26/07/2019

VERY HAPPY WORKED FIRST TIME - UNDER 24 Hrs . VERY QUICK RESPONSE - VERY EASY INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO UNLOCK. VALUE FOR MONEY WITH A GREAT SERVICE - 100% HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

“Full Network Unlock for Vodafone Smart E8 aka VDF 510”

Written on: 15/07/2019 by Djerk (1 review written)

All thumbs UP for unlocks.co.uk as they bring you the best ! They will help you unlock your phone, even when its bought in another country. And/or your own service provider in your own country is not able to help you. Not only they can help you with phone unlocks, but also with network unlocks! So you will end up with your beloved phone, for just a couple of bucks. Please keep up the marvellous work, dear people at unlocks.

“Easy like Sunday Morning”

Written on: 19/04/2018 by HenryFallon (1 review written)

Used it on a Sunday at 3am, and was surprised to get the code by 10.00 am. Inexpensive compared to others .Clear instructions. Used it again today and got code in a few minutes.Can't fault it, as they say in Wales :)

“unlocking vodafone smart first 7”

Written on: 20/03/2018 by Christie405 (1 review written)

This is the first time that i'm using this service and as promised my vodafone smart first 7 was unlocked in an hour.I'm elated that their service was done so promptly and with my satisfaction at 100% i will be more than happy to do business with them again.Thank you Unlocks.co.uk

“Try beating these people”

Written on: 20/09/2016 by oldcoffindodger (1 review written)

Fabulous! Service provider failed. Other site failed. Shop failed. Phone help service failed. I was getting a bit hot under the collar. Scrolling through the net and came across this site. Entered my details, got instructions next day, followed instructions, worked immediately! Result! Another very satisfied customer!

“Perfect, would use again!”

Written on: 17/09/2016 by Davidson1965 (1 review written)

Ordered an unlock code for an alcatel OT-1052G. Received the code by email about twenty minutes later, the instructions were very clear and it worked right away. All that for £2.99. Thank you!

“too good”

Written on: 02/08/2016 by 350Galloway (1 review written)

its just fantastic, first when i gone through this web site i thought its all fake but its not actually.. i was wrong.. just in 7-8 days i got a code for my bb 9700 and its unlock now.. working perfectly.. i mean wow its for free too.. good job

“Brilliant! Unlocked Alcatel from virgin”

Written on: 19/07/2016 by Janelle375 (1 review written)

After reading loads of reviews and hesitating about unlocking my phone, thought I'd give Unlocks.co.uk a try based on reviews and price. Half expected it not to work, but paid my £2.99 with Paypal and waited for them to email me the code. Received an email with 2 unlock codes in about an hour - much faster than expected. Very clear instructions on what to do. First code did not work (resigned to failure at this point), but 2nd code worked perfectly. Phone now unlocked and I am delighted! Highly recommended.

“Alcatel one touch”

Written on: 15/06/2016 by pfHanley455 (1 review written)

My phone was unlocked within 3 hours of payment been made through pay-pal. Affordable fees and rapid service. Phone was unlocked at first attempt, definitely will use this service again. Thanks