All Sports Awards www.allsportsawards.co.uk

3.8

All Sports Awards www.allsportsawards.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Items not delivered and poor communication. ”

written by Smartbm425 on 15/06/2018

Items were supposed to be delivered on a Thursday, but late Thursday afternoon had not arrived. Called to find out what was going on and was told would get a call back, it didn’t happen as was too close to 5pm. I phone the next day only to be told my order hadn’t even left yet and nobody could give a reason as to why. Really poor customer service. Had no choice but to cancel the order. Let’s see how quick the refund happens given the poor / serious lack of communication and experience.

“Ordered both medals and trophies with a customized...”

written by on 12/10/2010

Ordered both medals and trophies with a customized logo. All was made to order and pleased with the end result. Quoted 5 days delivery and was delivered on time. Good communication via UPS shipment. Will definitely use for future such requirements. Highly recommended.

“I placed an order with All Sports Awards and was...”

written by on 11/10/2008

I placed an order with All Sports Awards and was quoted 5 days to delivery. I chased them after 8 days to ask when I could expect delivery but have received no reply yet. I wouldn't recommend this company at all.

“i ordered my tankard on sunday 7/08/2008 at around...”

written by mae may on 10/09/2008

i ordered my tankard on sunday 7/08/2008 at around 10pm and received it today wednesday 10th i think the service was excellent and i shall use this company again thanks for the quick service. very very good.

“The website at All Sports Awards.com is so simple to...”

written by golfersworld on 27/09/2005

The website at All Sports Awards.com is so simple to use. Excellent value! Very fast delivery. I found these to have the largest range and by far the most impressive and user friendly website in their category

“All sports awards www.allsportsawards.co.uk - I've...”

written by caddyman on 10/06/2005

All sports awards www.allsportsawards.co.uk - I've looked at various online trophy shops for my golf trophy and was amazed at the low prices offered by "allsportsawards" compared to "SilverTrophy" and "Trophies and Medals". I saved over £20 with their unique, all-inclusive engraving prices and wasn't ripped off with the delivery charges.

“I liked how easy it was to see the range of products...”

written by hadron on 12/04/2005

I liked how easy it was to see the range of products and how simple it was to order from All sports awards. Im not great on the computer but soon found my way around. The tankard arrived within a week and made our leaving party for a collegue very special.