Matstone 6 in one Reviews

Matstone 6 in one - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Matstone 6 in one

“need to cut ”

written by Pam-H on 05/10/2021

Its a good working machine but we need to cut fruits and vegetables as the feed hole is small in size.

“Customer Support Awful”

written by EloiseLucille on 10/12/2014

I bought this from juicemaster.com I have had several faulty items from them which included this one it arrived not working properly. I was told to contact juiceproducer.com who did not help at all. I am really disappointed as the juice it produces tastes good but it leaks and does not do a lot of vegetables well and there is a lot of cutting up as the pieces need to be about 1/2 an inch and no more to get results. It would have been useful to know that both companies have very poor support and I would than have chosen a different brand and outlet to buy from.

Juiceproducer's Response to EloiseLucille's Review

Written on: 21/04/2015

Hi,

This is Mark, I'm a director of juice producer, this customer was actively being helped when this review was made, the problem was simply resolved, however we picked up the juicer by courier and refunded the customer in full. Both ourselves and juicemaster are well over 10 years old, and give great service to solid products.

Thanks

Mark

“fantastic item”

written by on 26/04/2012

Really is a good item for the kitchen recommend for all types of food. Good price too.

“Wonderful!!”

written by on 13/04/2012

Really delighted with our new matstone juicer, we use it every day. Have created some weird and wonderful juice combinations, current favourite is spinach, apple, carrot and beetroot - a real energy booster! Machine feels solid and built to last (have had it for 3+ months now). There are lots of additional bits and pieces included for making pasta etc which I haven't tried out yet. A friend once told me juicing is addictive, only now having tried it do I fully understand what they meant.

“Great for soft fruit juices etc”

written by on 05/04/2012

...but terrible with nut butters! I tried to make almond butter, as it says it does in the manual. The thick, green, very sturdy feeling auger split! Now I can't even make juices as the motor runs and spins the shaft, but the split auger just stays still. Replacement augers are not cheap! Useless.

“A super juicer”

written by jenny_jones on 16/01/2012

This is the best juicer that I have ever brought. Its quick, quiet and moreover is super easy to clean. It produces the best quality juice and its overall look also looks great in the kitchen. I never usually leave reviews but this product is so good and I am so happy with my purchase that I had to recommend it. Well worth the money!

“An excellent all round juicer ”

written by on 22/11/2011

I did my research before buying and having used it for the past month or so am really pleased with my choice. It's a lot of money to spend but feel the results speak for themselves, the juice quality is excellent and compared to my old Philips centrifugal machine I get a lot more juice out. Having read the earlier reviews about the juicing screens breaking I was pleased to find that there was a new version with tougher juicing screens available, so hopefully this won't be a problem. Shop around for the best deal, I got free delivery and a juicing book included.

“Do not buy it from juiceproducer.com - read on”

written by myjuicer on 05/11/2011

This Matstone GB9001 juicer is the same as the Samson 6 in 1 single auger juicer. It's basically the same as the L'Equip juicer, and it's very close to if not the same as the Oscar VitalMax juicer also - don't know about the power coord on that one though. I bought the juicer from juiceproducer.com . It seems to be a one-man company driven by Mark. After 2.5 weeks of use, the juicer suddenly started sounding like a tractor or centrifuge without silencer. My fiancée needed to shout to me in order for me to hear. (While it's part of the marketing that you can

Juiceproducer's Response to myjuicer's Review

Written on: 14/08/2015

Hi

Mark from juice producer here, possibly a squeaking seal either in the rear of the barrel or the motor / gear box seal, easily solved by a drop of olive oil on the seal in question.

juice on!

Mark

“What can I say!”

written by rawspirits on 31/10/2011

The juice from this machine tastes great and great for softer fruits and veg but carrots and other hard items are an absolute nightmare. The machine moans, groans and squeals even if the carrots are cut up into small strips. The juice then needs straining as it's full of pulp. As for other uses, I tried doing nut butter once when it was still new and the front blew off spraying stuff all over the kitchen wall. I would not recommend this machine to anyone unless they just want to juice soft fruits like orange, berries, celery and apples etc.

“All good except the screen”

written by on 30/09/2011

The machine itself is powerful, quiet and does a great job extracting every drop of juice. I don't find it difficult to clean. The body is made of a reasonably durable plastic. Unfortunately the juicing screen,seems to be framed in a markedly inferior quality plastic which splits after a few weeks and eventually is unusable. Screens are not under warranty so you need to re-order at £10 or £12 each. When I called my supplier to talk about this I was told to cut everthing into long strips and feed in one piece at a time. Fair enough but in the manual it clearly shows apples being cut into small pieces.Am I to feed these in one piece at a time and spend half an hour preparing juice in the morning? Why can the screens not be made of the same durable plastic as the outer casing, or better still, steel?

“This is a great product, having used a centrifugal...”

written by SuperSal on 08/02/2011

This is a great product, having used a centrifugal juicer for years I finally took the plunge and bought a Matstone. First and foremost the juice tastes fantastic! it squeezes every last bit of juice out of whatever I put through it. Cleaning is a doddle, the part that you feed your fruit and vegetables through is easilly removed from the motor end, enabling quick and effective cleaning. Also great for preparing soup ingredients.

“It is a pain to clean - the inside green plastic auger...”

written by on 08/12/2010

It is a pain to clean - the inside green plastic auger stains easily. Futermore it does not grind almonds or coffee beans as it says it should without jamming. The company, Matstone is based in Korea and the company I bought from Extract Global has now gone bust and therefore the sellers 10 year warranty is not worth the paper it is written on. On contacting another distributor matstonejuicer.biz, part of juiceproducer.com I was informed that the warranty is solely with the now bust UK distributor the manufacturer, Matstone would not honour any warranty and were not prepared to give me the contact details of Matstone. Steer clear of Matstone and matstonejuicer.biz, part of juiceproducer.com !
Disgruntled customer, London

“Oil Attachment unproductive. ”

written by kiwimatt on 30/10/2010

Oil Attachment unproductive.
Juicing screen needs replacing after 3 months use.
Mincing Cone broke within a month. 2nd cone has cracked after using it 5 times.
Underwhelming in use. At best juice is really nice.
Easy to dismantle & clean.
Slow reving & silent

“The price is high and may put you off, but this is...”

written by on 11/08/2008

The price is high and may put you off, but this is much better than my old centrifugal juicer.

The pulp is dry, my old juicer used to have juice in the pulp container. The pulp also ejects from the end into any container you place under it (one is provided) and is easily put in the compost, bin etc. from that container, no grooves or hard to reach areas.

There is very little foam, and any foam sits on the sieve and any juice in this will drain into the juice container.

I juiced a medium apple, yielding about 120ml - it was green apple juice with very little foam, with the centrifugal juicer what left the juicer would be brown and mostly foam.

There are many more parts to clean than a centrifual juicer, but each is very easy to clean - it fully disassembles (easily) and even comes complete with a brush which is excellent to clean the juicing screen.

The first time I used the juicer, I put a segment of orange in, and some juice spurted out into the pulp container, but this has never happened again, the pulp and the container are totally dry!

“If you want an easy clean juicer that just keeps going...”

written by shriller on 03/08/2008

If you want an easy clean juicer that just keeps going and going then the Matstone 6 in one is a good bet, cheap to buy and cheap parts too! A genuine cold press juicer too, excellent for leafy greens which was important to us as well as all other fruits and veggies.

Kiwimatt's Response to shriller's Review

Written on: 30/10/2010

I found this review not helpful because...
<br/>it isn't cheap to buy, & at &pound;10 a pop for mincing & grinding cones, I consider parts expensive too

“Great for naturally boosting health!”

written by juiceproducer on 14/03/2008

Great for naturally boosting health!

“A very flexible quality juicer for all fruits and...”

written by healthynut on 11/03/2008

A very flexible quality juicer for all fruits and veggies and wheatgrass. It also doubles up as a sauce maker and grinder. Very useful and very high quality.

“Great versatile juicer that can juice it all!...”

written by on 11/03/2008

Great versatile juicer that can juice it all! Marvelous vivid juice taste too.

“We have been through 3 drum guides and now need the...”

written by on 22/01/2008

We have been through 3 drum guides and now need the locking ring which does not seem to be available. When ig goes we will buy something else - not a matstone!

Shriller's Comment

Written on: 03/08/2008

Go to juiceproducer the locking ring is listed as a spare in both colours!

“The Matstone 6-in-1 is a great Juicer and is quiet...”

written by markybouy on 10/12/2006

The Matstone 6-in-1 is a great Juicer and is quiet too! Nothing wears out and nothing goes blunt - it's also very easy to get spare parts online.

Asked by jasward35 on 21st July 2015 Report this content
Is there a instuction manual available for the Matstone 6?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site