Mitsumi DVD+R Reviews

• Quality

Mitsumi DVD+R - Ask a question now

“I paid $30 Canadian at Futureshop for my Mitsumi...”

Written on: 19/08/2005 by jimmyjames (1 review written)

I paid $30 Canadian at Futureshop for my Mitsumi DVD+R. Unfortunately a disc isn't recognized after being inserted into the drive. The odd thing is that the PowerDVD application is able to open a movie. The box says it is 4x burnable, but it would only burn up to 2.5x. My burner is an NEC ND3520A, but maybe I should have paid the extra ten bucks and kept with Dynex, which worked well with my burner and home DVD standalone players… Read Full Review

“Mitsumi DVD+R's offer one thing - a cheap price. And...”

Written on: 07/04/2005 by YMS (1 review written)

Mitsumi DVD+R's offer one thing - a cheap price. And that's it. I bought a 100 pack and boy was that a mistake. I burned a few discs and of course....got burned with garbage results. My computer (and other computers too) couldn't read the data.

Fortunately there are some great recovery programs out there, so if your data is important....choose a better name brand… Read Full Review